Reviews for Dream Catcher
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Bad Shiki. Didnt even think about making it easier for her.
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Thats foreboding.
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That Shikimi seems skeevy.
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
a great read
RomanticaKH1 chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
Holy Shit, now THAT is an ending right there. Damn. I really didn't expect that. I'm speech-less. PLEASE say in the sequel he at least finds out!?
ForgottenHope chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
Amazing story! Very well done. I don't know who bothered to say you don't develop your characters well, because you certainly do. I'm just unbelievably curious to know how Shikimi would react to this secret that Miana has.
HarderToBreathe chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
That was a really good story! :) It had a bittersweet ending. I'm glad that Shikimi had other plans than just letting her go. :)
Alice03 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I really like this story. I think you have a great imagination and use it to the best of your ability. I feel like I am right there with the characters!
Jade chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
This chapter was so sad. I would be terified of living in such a society.

Everything you've writen so far has been a great read. I kind of like how everything isn't so consistent because people are actually not very consistent depending on their moods. This society that Shikimi lives in very much depicts a plausable distopia.

I hope she's not stuck here. Or, at least, the couple will grow together and become an unconventional couple in the society.

Looking forward to reading the rest!
WordsLove chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
Heh, well that was a terrible ending. I don't really think I want to read the sequel. Miana was a terrible character and I'm frankly surprised she's not dead, but since there is a sequel I guess I'm surprise she's not dead yet. Well that is all, do what you will with your writing career I abseloutely hate this story. -_-
Lesumi chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
It would be very wrong of me to think that Shikimi and Miana would end up together , but I still the feeling still lingers.
SometimesG chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
you know it was really painful to read this story specially the first chapters because Miana was abused and lost her sense of dignity in a society where women were not treated well. i had hope that she will reconcile Shikimi but their cultures and deep divide were too wide. And why is it that it was okay for men to have many wives and lovers but the moment she had a lover, she was scorned and made to feel like a whore. so when i read that she went back to her home and went on with her life, i was sad but happy that she found her peace and inner joy.

some of you said she is weak during her bondage but i think she is strong to withstand her months of a "being a slave" and lover for Shikimi. she survived it, and perhaps manage to find and discover and accept herself, mistakes and all. sometimes the best way to survive is to know when to be submissive, and when to be strong, specially when there is a lot of external pressure bearing on you to "conform" to society's wishes.

you may have written this years ago but your story evoke powerful emotions and thoughts - sometimes not good but still depicting a dimension of life.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2010
This story is also very good. I like how it sounds different than your other story that I read. It shows that you're flexible as an author instead of writing the same characters into different plots and different names. I also agree with you that your story did develop. Like you said not everyone is a strong hero or heroine. In all honesty, I liked that she wasn't strong. It was sad though at the end, so I won't read Firefly. Because I don't like being sad and wanting to cry. Again, good job! I really like your stories!
Fightingrose chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
Okay that was SO not cool, you scared me to death! I thought you were just going to leave me hanging when I saw that chapter thirteen was so short! I loved this story and I can't wait to read Firefly!
enoeno chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Very well written but I feel a lot of sympathy for Miana and hatred for Shikimi. I want to pull her out of there and plunk her back with her family. I don't really believe in their relationship blooming at all. He is too abusive. Everyone is too abusive. No one seems to have a kind heart but Miana, and hers is getting trampled all over.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »