Reviews for Did You Save Me?
Auribus Teneo Lupum chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
The repetition of certain words added so much to urgency that pulsated through the piece even as life was beginning to slip away.
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Did you mean to repeat the first line, or was it just the FP formatting? (Gosh, that's so annoying.) If it was intentional, I didn't really like it; it felt repetitive.

I did like the rhythm to this, though. It was nice.
lymli chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
it's kinda romantic, it seems you fell for a girl and you see her like a goddess, I guess.
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Beautiful. I loved the imagery.
NotABanana chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Oh, I like this one a lot. The metaphors are great; very original. Your work is unique, and that's not something you see that often. I like how you took the emotion of love and made it something that people haven't seen before. Nice job.

*high five*

I'd love it if you would check out more of my writing - I would like to see what you think.
123456DoesNotExist chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Nice poem, I liked it.

I really got the feeling that you were drowning at the beginning, and your imagery helped carry that through as the poem went along. I liked that it ends on a happy note, though, it gives it a finished sense. The breaking up of your lines also helped it flow.

Great :)
Grim-Reaper21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
i like it. It's deep but has a point to it that's what makes them good. I hope you keep writing