Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Lady R chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
There for you was great! And I would love it if you would continue this one. Please update soon!
Fayre Meira chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
damn you where's the next chapter? lol take care lovely
Uniquely Proud chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh I just realised that I did not review 'There For You'. Oh well, you write great stories. ;)

Update soon!
Highlands chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
it was a very beautiful prequel you had written there. pls hurry with the updates. i cant wait for sean to find his own.
Dakota.347 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
i shall say this right now...you really know how to make a good plot. I read 'There For You', and it was amazing, i really enjoyed it. But its so clever the way you used Sean's situation as your sequel. That is like, thumbs up, original! i can't believe it, it just takes one chapter and i want to read more. feel sorry for sean though. Keep posting

dakota
soThenMegansaid chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Poor, poor Sean. I have a feeling that the girl he finds is going to be amazing. But what would be really cool is if she's the complete opposite of Victoria. Maybe a bizzare, hippie type girl. Only because it would be typical for her to be a lot like Victoria. Anyways, good job on the intro. :)
funnechick chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I just finished reading the first story and I'm interested to see how this one goes with Sean as the main character-I just loved him so much from the first story and I kept wondering if he had any feelings for Victoria while he was comforting her and being such an amazing friend. So I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope it'll be up soon.
StarryKnight46 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Yay! It's Sean! And it's very touching :)Is there more, or were you not intending there to be?

~Starry
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow, I must say that I am mesmerized by your development in the short time that I've been reading your work. It's absolutely astounding how you've grown as a writer. Your style is more fluid, and your command of the language is strong. I love Sean's perspective. I'm so glad that you took the time to write a sequel. Loved his introspection; very poignant. Woo! Now I have another chapter story to look forward to. )
MySunshine chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I LOVE YOU! xD

aw, and i totally love sean. he can come to me *laugh*

so ... this all takes place well after 'there fore you', right? and sarah is victoria's and kevin's daughter?

sean is so awesome. i don't even know how to describe it.

you're awesome, too. it was a very touching and interesting beginning, and if i hadn't read 'there for you' before this chapter, i totally would have.

OMG, i don't know what to say you've got an amazing talent.

and i might have said it a thousand times, but i love how you write.

sean's reflection on victoria and his love for her made me want to cry. not really because i was sad, but because it was so touching.

well, anyways ... just AWESOME and i hope you continue soon :D