Reviews for Nail Biting
Nemonus chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Excellent imagery, absolutely nauseating. My favorite line is the second one. Good word choice.
Lauren Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Fixations, fixations. You WERE talking about the fingers on your hand, right? Hik-hik-hik. Cute _

Keep on writing! Yaho :D
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
The first two lines were very nice. I liked them a lot. I remember seeing those little kids chew their finger nails. It really does look like the secret of life was at their finger tips. The imagery you put on was done very well.I can picture this happening.
ode to a nightingale chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Love this, especially the last line. You describe things so well. I've never been one for nail biting... my nails are long and sharp and black )

Anyway, I love! :)
krista euphoria chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
! review game

I loved how you included bandages "with cartoon prints and animal patterns". It made me smile because I had always loved those kinds of bandages when I was little. (:

The way you ended it was humorous! ". . . self-cannibalism. And this is stress relief?"

Overall, great, unique poem! (:
Courtney Says chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
you're amazing, i love your work
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
konnichi wa

Wow, this is so intriguing! Sorry, that may not be the word you were hoping for, LoL. It's just that I've never read a poem like this before - it's such an interesting perspective. And not the bad "interesting" but the good one. :) Your ideas are unique. Kudos.

Ha det