Reviews for The Vigilant
Getting impatien chapter 48 . 4/24/2015
Not complaining or anything but I've been waiting for a update for years now
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Update soon please
Guest chapter 47 . 6/14/2012
Please update soon just read this From start to finish And I'm h
graphiteXVII chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
wow. really great narration. :)
Starke chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I just read the first three chapters of your work. And this is amazing. Until minutes ago, I had a profile only on . Now my friend is writing as well, but it's an original piece, so on an idle impulse I check out . Go to Sci-Fi, 100,000 words... and pick one. After hours of reading during every spare moment during the day, you can say I am hooked. Not to mention it's written in the same vein as both my fic and my friend's. Thanks for putting this story to words - I'll be reading. :)
Oxama chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
Alright. You should know that the general feel of the beginning parts make me think of the animorphs, but that's probably where you got it from, right? Almost everything else is fine, except for the first main character's name/code-name/alias/whatever, I mean come on, Just who the hell would call himself bourbon/bourb.(No offense to those that actually do)
Oxama chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Interesting
Darkamber8828 chapter 43 . 6/20/2011
Well, I knew that they were pals and not entirely evil, just being overlorded by evil Miss Man, but whoa, the Seibues actually care for each other. I liked that. It made them more human. I hate them less for whatever they did to Zoi I.

But I'm still kind of pissed off they didn't manage to finish off Firefly.
Wolfdude131 chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
Damn, this is crazy... just crazy. it is amazing, but freaking wierd and confusing. I actually feel like I'm living it, because all I know is what people who are new to this whole thing know. Dang... Kindof pissed that you killed Ice tho, she was my favorite.
Janice chapter 41 . 3/3/2011
Well Rose you have really outdone yourself. This is such a wonderful work and I can not wait to read more. I am hoping that we will see Jinx and Zoe reunite once they find the headquarters. Afterall they took the sister that was protecting the Seibs for a reason right as another protector? LOL Can't wait to see what happens next. Great work.
Janice chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I love this story, is there more? Great job.
Darkamber8828 chapter 41 . 1/16/2011
HOLY SHIT

UPDATE

I LOVE YOU

_

So, I guess that means the Sunies and Seibues are gonna ambush Rich?

Aha...well, since he's been using the quiet voice, I doubt he'll have much trouble.

Predicting...someone important will die. Prolly Grumia or Hero. Carm doesn't get much (any?) POV time, and Rich will have to be there to angst about Bourb. And everyone else(?) already lived through one violent incident, so they're safe.

Anyway, more!
Maplewing chapter 37 . 1/3/2011
Hey Rose! :D

It's been a pretty long time, but once again I'm trying to catch up so I can get to read chapter 41- the alert I got reminded me. To be honest, I should really just read the whole thing from the beginning to refresh my memory, but I'm in class right now and I don't have the time for that at the moment...

So, on to the review of this chapter, then, and I hope you don't mind if it ends up a little shorter than usual.

I think you did a god job of portraying Grumia's paranoia here- taking the bat with her to the phone, setting up props to look like people (genius)... I also like how you kept the bat through the chapter so that Carmine could eventually take it from her.

There's a little mistake when Grumia says, "there's a box of pictures in an air duct at Rich's!" and then Carmine replies with, "Wow, he does." Unless I'm missing something there, you'l want to change his phrasing because it doesn't quite match up.

Some advice for the last part of the chapter: I'd describe the person next to Star a little more, since as you have it now we know next to nothing about them. Of course, maybe that's your point there, but... I thought I'd mention it.

Bleh, I feel like this review was worse than the others, but... aw well, I'll get into the swing of it soon, hopefully. This is probably my first review in many months, since the Vigilant is basically the only story that's still giving me alerts. Good ol' Vigilant. c:
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »