Reviews for Pixie Dust and Happy Thoughts
eine.hexe chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow... this is a whole new... perspective... i love it... although, it probably would have been better if you had insisted more on the ending... sketch it a little bit more... but i figured you probably wanted it to be blunt :) good job :)
C.M.F Wright chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love the tone of this piece; Tinkerbell's voice really appealed to me. Sarcastic and humorous, yet bitter and tragic at the same time - you pulled that off beautifully, so congratulations for that. I also love the little twists, the details you add to the story - her short, pale dress to attract Peter's attention, for instance, and how Tinkerbell starts to fade when nobody believes in her. The ending is beautiful (in a sad way); the last line, perfect. The writing as a whole is excellent - no mistakes as far as I could tell, which was a really refreshing change. Overall, fabulous work! I'd love to read more of your stuff.

- Harmonic Discord from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
TheRealWorldIsCounterfeit chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This story isn't bad. i like the taking someone else's story and twisting it into what you want thing. that's pretty sweet.

i (unlike desired lease) like the finished version better because i like the ending. i would have been throughly dissapointed in you if you had decided to keep peter there instead of sending him off because then tink would not have defied the rules of Neverland and become more mature. being an adult's more than just getting older, its becoming more mature and learning from what life has to throw at you.

furthermore, when i first read the end-in-mid-sentence version, i thought, "oh god, another romance story involving a cheesy love triangle" but then you actually surprised me by sending me in a different direction. tink was jealous of the companionship, not romance, and that's something more relatable to people, which favors a more wide spread audience.
Desired Lease chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I have to say that I like the oringinal or unfished version better. It seems more haunting than this version.
JoeyPocket chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
it was a nice new outlook on the story. you did a good job. it was so tragic! but good ]