Reviews for The Least Successful Human Cannonball
Lori Jane Summers chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Awww i loved it i want more now please ;P i wamt more like roght fricken now you nazi penguin gpsh dangit !
pterodactylion chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
are you ever going to update this story? I guess not, since it's been two years and a month...but still. Please get this review and decide to keep writing!
cerebral chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
AWESOME-SAUCE.

continue soon?

ps. can we have more Elliot? i LOVE him. he's hilarious. Boy is too mellow/calm/chillax for me. LOVIN' ELLIOT (Moose xD)

xX QQ
Z chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
Seriously you're never going to write any more are you?

Annoying person.
Nai Mist-Lizard chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
Are you EVER going to write any more? or have you just given up 'cos you're writing an exciting new one and this one's getting a bit boring? Grr... I never would have started it if I'd known it wasn't complete, i guess i just didn't hear my sister when she said it was in progress...

i enjoy it a lot. it's amusing. Bye!
TunglMed chapter 9 . 4/13/2010
wow i love it! hehe great sense of style and language, how do you think it up, or is that you? ;P haha

do update, i want to know if it is a Secret Society of Pog Warriors Elite thing.. or if it was he who stole the infamous book, etc.

med ;p
figments chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
Can't believe I have not yet reviewed! I love this story. I have re-read it more than once already, and it makes me laugh every time. They are such lovable characters :)

I mentioned your story and the term "emangster" to my friends, and it's already started to spread )
nonsenses chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
I hope you could update soon. :)
saunder chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
isnt frou frou a duo?
saunder chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
amusing chapter. lindy is HILARIOUS
saunder chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
ahahahahaha your description of francois is perfect. i hate poetry :/ especially since i had to study KEATS of all poets.

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty" - drives me mad.
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
marvy title by the way _
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
yay:) this all full of fun things of sorts. i enjoy this.
GRAYTEXT chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
Favorite line: "There stood my nightmare on Elm street with one of those cute apologetic smirks and a look that said ‘invite me in, I’m charming’."

I couldn't find any problems. Just amusement.
marin chapter 9 . 4/12/2009
can i say i love this story?

truly i do.

this emangster might just be my idol
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »