Reviews for Cado in Tenebris
Dark Day chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
A great story, you can't leave it there I want to know what happens next to Caellach. I found the first chapter a little confusing (keeping who was who straight) but I couldn't read the next chapters fast enough.
history943 chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
I love a lot your story . the character are s well written . I hope that astaroth will be with caellach (i think he loves him ) and that Brén and bael will be together !
rozaldy chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I can't wait to read more. please update soon! [
bookaholic13 chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
So Calex does Astaroth have a crush on Cael ? Because that would be so cool and weird and complicated !
Kagome Kaori Gryffindor chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
This is amazing! Please continue!
hazza1508 chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
dude wow ur story is amazing so far and i cant wait for more you must update asap and i am so cheering for cael and beal to get together lol. PLZ update ASAP PLZ
StrugglingAngel chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
Well...I must say that I am, in a word, spellbound. I wasn't sure I was going to like this at first-why, I'm not entirely sure-but I do. Very much, in fact, and I most sincerly hope that you have just been busy with the bustle of school/work life and not taking a permanent break from this story. I look forward to reading more. Soon. )

Happy Holidays!
Shalli chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
So, I have a question. How do you feel about constructive criticism? Because I love this story, but I have some points I'd like to discuss with you because I'm sort of confused. I know people who can get offended by this, so if you could let me know if it's okay to ask questions, that would be dandy.
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Oh my, this is amazing! Your characters are fascinating and your dialogue is very smooth. I hope to see an update soon! :)
WayfarerRedemption chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
I adore Caellach, he is my favorite character. Your story totally captivates me! Im looking forward to the meeting between Caellach and the High King, I bet it will be interesting.
Pivoine chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
good story ! and my favourite character is Astaroth! I hope that there will be a book told from his point of view.
Rayne Auster chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
The statement "after twenty-two years, Deaglán still found it hard pressed not to fall into the trap, even though he knew there was one" implies that Cael is twenty-two.

Then you say the incident was seven years ago: 'He wanted to assure himself, his family, that what had happened nearly seven years ago was very much a part of his past', which is then followed by a statment that it happened eight years ago 'all loved each other and all of them remembered what had happened to Caellach eight years before, when he was merely a child of sixteen.' which, adding those eight years, implies Cael is tenty four...

But then that is followed by yet another contrary statement "“I’m twenty-two, I shouldn’t need the acceptance and support of my family,” " which is yet again followed by a statement given by Fionn who is explicity declared as being twenty-four: ""Secondly, he’s my age, father. My age. And my friend. I just… it’s…”" though that statement can be considered to mean an age group as opposed to a particular given age.

Either way, I have absolutely no idea how old Cael is supposed to be... Help?
Gekkou chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
I absolutely love your story. I honestly like Astaroth better then Bael. lol. Can't wait for your next update! :D
Isis chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Yay! Quick update! Another good chapter. If I may, not all of the description was necessary, and I ended up skipping most of it. However, apart from that minor bit, I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to the next! Keep it up!
mii chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
wow, I really like it! hope things between caellach and bael will work out - even if astaroth seems like a great guy ;) ... can't wait for more!