Reviews for Mother
Luna Carn chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Gorgeous poem. It brought a big smile to my face.
sxymama235 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
i totally agree with you on your whole view on mother's and i also appreciate it because i am a mother of three. i am new to actual writing stories. i need someone other than family to read my story i only have chapter one so far. so could you please read my story and give me some input. its called the called the unknown and i really did appreciate your poem very much your mom should be very proud you.
Danielle Gin chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was a really nice, simple poem. Its tone of appreciation and cheer fit the descriptions well, and along with the lines, "Mothers are a miracle," gives it a nice little impact of sweetness. Good work!
jadedmari chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Very touching. I only have one slight criticism, and then I will take to reflecting on the heartwarming thoughts presented. "at your acheivements and your mistakes, your joys, and your sorrows.

because you are theirs and they are yours." The period seems a bit out of place; the "because" at the beginning of the next line feels like it should be coming after a semi-colon or a comma, though not a period. It is refreshing to see such a reverent view of one's parent-nowadays, many stories and poems reflect on horrible family life, and it is nice to see a loving one . I'm very sure that your mother, upon seeing this, will cry and embrace you tightly enough to crush you.
The Lone Soldier chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Very nice poem, and very beautifully worded. I quite enjoyed reading this.