Reviews for Silly Boy
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love it. It has a pang of growing up and staying young and confused emotions and undefinable relationships. It's beautiful.
Trying-to-Be chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
once again, good story!

(for your title, I speak french (it's my first language) and if you want it to be grammaticaly correct, it should be "Ma Petite Courgette")
Aimee is Awesome chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
There are so many reasons it couldn't be that simple that I am simultaneously pushed to whine at you for not saying a bit more and quizzically pursing my lips at you, thinking yes, this is good.

And it is good.

You have a gorgeous, original, defined writing style. It feels like a soft feather that can hold your weight when you feel like flying on the air. It feels like red and blue. It feels like apple pie and ice cream on the couch with my mom when I want to snuggle into the blanket, and I do, and everything is such a strange mixture but it works.
M. Jayne chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow. I just went through something very much like this - but I had eight weeks, not five. Enough about my personal life, however...

I really enjoyed this story. You tend to over-use semicolons a little bit, but that's no big deal. This actually reminds me somewhat of my own writing style. Keep up the good work!
Quoven chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I thought this was an awesome story. Perfect. Thank you.
pandorka42 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
My small zucchini?

Um...okay. I don't really get the title. But I like the story!

It's sad in a good dang-that-sucks kinda way. ;)