Reviews for 100 SHINY TROPHIES: SHRAPNEL CONFETTI
Cariganna chapter 15 . 1/11/2009
Uh... Jew's still believe in God and even the concept that God is the father of all mankind and whatnot, just not that Jesus was the messiah. I mean, the message is still the same so i guess you don't have to worry about it, but the final line kinda loses some of its impact.
Mourning Sickness chapter 110 . 1/10/2009
I always love these entries.

Fantastic, really.
all you need is oxygen chapter 100 . 11/19/2008
this is amazing.

i love "i hope there's concerts in heaven."

it's got a lot of power.
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 86 . 10/17/2008
This one reads almost like a short story. Very descriptive, as usual. The plastic thing on the inside of a soda bottle cap is genius, by the way. 'picking shreds of blue out of my teeth' is fantastic. _
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 87 . 10/17/2008
Love this one. The slang fits perfectly, and the two lines of the poem are short and brutal. (Sounds like someone I know!)
all you need is oxygen chapter 31 . 9/13/2008
i'm a little confused, but i love it nonetheless.

i assume they're... neighbors? she lives on top of his apartment? and he breaks her heart slowly?

it's lovely, and morbid, and i love the last line.
all you need is oxygen chapter 23 . 9/13/2008
i like how it sounds like you just stumbled across writing for the sake of not wasting.

and the title is lovely.
all you need is oxygen chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
i love this.

and that's probably one of the reasons i'll always pass on surgery.

i love how your titles describe everything without really saying anything.
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 80 . 9/2/2008
You really are capable of such variety! This one is so... I don't know. I'm out of articulate comments. It's just such a unique idea, and kind of oddly funny story. A spider corpse among the tea leaves? I mean really! Your brain is amazing, Dani. Haha.
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 78 . 9/2/2008
Aww. Just, aww. I love the picture this paints.

(By the way, I know exactly where you mean. I used to live in one of those condos. :] )
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 77 . 9/2/2008
Wow, this one is just beautiful. It's a slight change of pace from your usual entries, and I find it... sort of classically poetic.

"i can see children's stories in the fog of my warm breath and the cold air." Fantastic. _

And I absolutely love the entire last few lines.
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 76 . 9/2/2008
One of my new favorites! This one made me LOL even more than the epic refrigerator one. I would definitely be quoting this one and scribbling it down on notebooks in place of lecture notes.
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 75 . 9/2/2008
This one's quirky and kind of cute. Besides, keeping your heart in a jar is just much more practical. Think of all the wonderful things you could put in your chest cavity instead.
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 72 . 9/2/2008
BAHAHAHA REFRIGERATOR. EFFING REFRIGERATOR LMAO.
Miss Ash Dawn is MAD chapter 71 . 9/2/2008
Ah! I really, really like this one. I love how you turn everything around when you get to the line about the "knuckles to the side of my head" bit. And the idea of a "super chic, reversible boyfriend" is so very clever.

I love the unexpectedly dark ones. It's just so much more shocking when you get to the end. :]
78 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »