Reviews for The Sleeping Princess
Thagooz chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
I know it has been years since you've probably looked at this story, or even this account, but I want to let you know that have thoroughly enjoyed this story so far. It actually makes me terribly sad that you don't seem to be continuing the story.
redambrosia chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
CUTENES! You took a classic and made it original and captivating & I want more please! & I love her beauty and awe-struck guys lol
A Tentative Possibility chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
I love both this story and the stories of Dramar. I just wanted to say that I think your writing style is beautiful, and hope you update your stories sometime, as it seems you have been on hiatus for over a year now.
The Happy Carrot chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
did you know that none of your other stories are viewable?
naivete chica chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
fnx for another chapter, please update soon! I'm so excited for more character development and drama. )
Kjersti chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
Great chapter. I've missed this story. Edmond is cute, and Will too. ;) I liked her first trip to town. Can't wait to read more!
jlr chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
Kind of an interesting chapter. I certainly hope something comes from her visit to town because things in this story seem to be plotting along. Is there something we need to hear in the back story before things will make sense? Wouldn't she recognize any person of interest if that were the case? Couldn't the fact that she can read be useful to Marian's family? Update soon. jlr
Demeterr chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Wow are all your stories so interesting?
Sun2Storm chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
omG

does she have power too?

please update, I love the story.
Kjersti chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
Huh. Intriguing chapter. I want to read more! :D This story is really good. I'm glad you posted some more of it.
naivete chica chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
o i'm interested.. please write more! (of this story or In The Shadow of My Sister) I think maybe Rose could be more princessy.. like I wouldn't expect her to know how to clean or do chores, and instead she'd know other things that Marian's family wouldnt, like dancing and literature. )
Kjersti chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
Long time no see! Good chapter. I can understand Will's feelings, but I hope he'll come around soon. And I hope Stephen doesn't get a too large crush on Rose. The warning signs are there... :D

Can't wait to read more! :)
Vanilla Chocola chapter 5 . 10/14/2008
aw...

poor Will...

anyways...

how old is will?
fifine chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
that's a great start ! i was afraid it would somewhat remind me of the retelling of cinderella's story someone wrote on fictionpress and i really couldn't understand what people thought it was a fine retelling of the original story...in fact it seemed to me that it had nothing to do with cinderella ' however your retelling from rose's point of view is quite interesting. you have changed some things in the story but that was to be expected and it's going very well so far. I wanted to read "in the shadow of my sister" first but now i can't wait to read the following of your new story. keep writing ! :)
Kjersti chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
And suddenly everything is slightly clearer... Lovely chapter. Yjuri is a cunning creature.

Can't wait to read more!