Reviews for Silhouettes
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
You have one stanza in there that is double spaced... I'm guessing its a fp mess up, but you might wanna fix it... and it also repeats some lines... I'm not sure if you meant to do that

The road isn’t so long/As I thought before I arrived.. it should be as long as

An issue I always have with your work is punctuations (periods.. commas), though your capitalization has gotten much better. Have you ever thought of getting a beta to look over your work before you post it for things like that?

I have to say the more I read of your stuff, the better you are getting. This piece is one of your bests because the metaphors and similes and images work together and make one cohesive and really well done piece. Great job!
rookbones chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Hello. This made me feel dreamy, as if a world of possibilities is actually waiting outside my doorstep. Lovely poem. Thanks also for reviewing my story.

-Edda
AK the Twilight chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It was a little tough finding the chorus, but this is a very well-written song. Musically, this could probably work with softer instrumentals. Your lyrics, especially in the first few stanzas, are sophisticated and realistic. Comparing the moon to a coin surprised me, but it's very unique.

Great job with this.