Reviews for I Love You Like
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/14
I love this like I love bubble tea (which is a LOT)! Thanks for this amazing fuzzy feeling oneshot!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 1 . 2/23
I can't think of anything to say except "awwwww..." and perhaps "Dang, I wish I had someone like Chas" XDD
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Aw, I love this story :D So cute!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awww! So fucking cute!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aww! This was too cute! I loved it (:
Jeffree Star Jr chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love this story like I love Ronnie Radke. This was a entertaining story to read. This makes me want to tell someone "I love you like a dog loves licking his own crotch".
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh, you killed me with this one. Chas is absolutely adorable! I wish I had a friend like him growing up. I'm glad you made Jillian pretty and not a social outcast. It gets annoying when the guy is always the one who is superior to the other. Here they were equals and they were perfect for each other :D
Why Do I Need A Name chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Well, Don't leave me Hanging. DID SHE SAY YES?
lol kidding, Maybe
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I liked the "I love you like" idea, it was very sweet. And Chas is certainly very persistent. And Jillian is certainly very adorable. :D Loved! *favourites*
twibbit chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
:p
Preposterous chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Awww! So cute!
drats chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
naww. this chas guy, there wouldn't happen to be a real life one anywhere do you know? Because if there is, please introduce me :)
ilovetheoldu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This makes soooo freaking jelly over people that have best friend since they are quite young of the opposite gender. i dont have a best friend from the opposite gender. I mean i have close friends that are guys but they aren't THAT close. Makes me wanna cry cuz I always wanted that cliche to heppen to me, o and also i dont have older brother, or brother alcually, to like 'My older brother's best friend' wich is the nest cliche that i always wanted to happen to me.

Anyways great oneshot!
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You know what? This really puts a great end to my hectic day. I've had to deal with crying toddlers who love mischief all day, and I mean all day. I tool a scolding hot shower for an hour and sat down to read your story and let me tell you, it was so cute. I love it. Thank you for that.

XOXO
strangledice chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I like Chas, he's really cute. In everything. I love how he said I love you to Jillian. It's very sweet and it made me laughed so hard. lol.

Great one-shot!