Reviews for Dandelion Clocks
Oshini chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Oh my god, this story was just so-so CRAZY and ADORABLE! I absolutely LOVE Tate and Rubin's interactions together. They're just so gosh-darned CUTE!
CatzCradle chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
Just finished reading this again for the second time, and it's still as sweet and lovely and hilarious as ever. Also, I totally couldn't help reading it as though I was watching a movie haha xP

Definitely one of my favourites on FP ;D
That Fabulous Chic chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
So adorable, and sweet. I love the descriptions of wind-rape. Amusing and fascinating.

And Tate, hofuck, he's just a great character :)
CatzCradle chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Just finished reading everything in one go (even when I should've been working on my term paper, is due in a couple days) and it was so frickin ADORABLE! ;D
Your Execution chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
Aww this story is so cute and hilarious, I love it :D
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2009
ARE THEY GAY? THEY'D BETTER NOT BE! I'M AGAINST GAYISM, NO OFFENSE! I'M AFRAID OF GAYs THEY FREAK ME OUT! I'M HOMOPHOBIC! I WAS HOPING THAT RUBIN WAS A GIRL'S NAME! aaH! no offense to gays.
anon chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
okay, by this point in the story i am a little confused as to what is going on
lhbui2001 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Rubin is SO quirky and neurotic. I had the hardest time following the story and the shields and the crazy Rubin thought processes. Regardless, it's a really different style of writing and it was a nice change.
idurre chapter 11 . 10/5/2008
hahaha. that was the friskin cutest, sporadic, and oddly pleasant story ever. and rubin has the weirdest phobia in existence. or rather, in non-existence.
Schmoogle chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
Aw that's the end? Jk XD! It was an AWESOME story! One of the best I've ever read on this site! Great job and keep up the good work!
Schmoogle chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
o! the suspense! *dashes off to continue reading*
Gun 2 the Heart chapter 11 . 9/14/2008
adorable and hilarious story.

loved it xD
Daydream Nation chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
How...eccentric. But definitely cute and funny. ;P
Shiyuri chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
*screams* I LOVE YOU!

OMG OMG it was devastatingly cute & quirky & funny & cute & weird & lovely & cute! I love your Tate & Rubin, from their names to their banters, antics, whatever. Cuteness overload.

*glomps*
miya wada chapter 11 . 6/18/2008
insanely hilarious.

it took me almost 8chapters before i guessed what a mark tree was, and there were other band-related terms that i still cant get, but thats my problem.

a really fun read _