Reviews for Forgotten
Brackish Song chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Yes! Another brilliant chapter. I hope to read more soon. )

-Brackish
the good dr chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Wow you aren't dead. Interesting.

crimson-reverie chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
wow i really like it. i haven't been on FP in a while and it's nice to read cool stories.
BleedTrueBeauty chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
I only have one word for you...

More!
Brackish Song chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
Yet again, another astounding chapter. It was a little short, but hey, you make it amazing! Gah! Don't take that the wrong way!

Anyways, love your work, keep it up! ] Can't wait for a new chapter.
the good dr chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Strangely I find myself agreeing with Marcus, or at the least I know I would agree with his actons if I were in a similar position. Does that mean he is right, no. If someone came back from enemy territory infected with some mind altering illness trying to negotialte a peace, I wouldn't trust her farther than I could throw her. Sorry just had to bring that up. In a way I feel sorry for the rebel kids. They're fighting for all the wrong reasons. Maybe it's because I still don't trust Zerrick, but I feel the aliens are lying about something. I feel like I'm rambling so I'll leave.

crimson-reverie chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
dude i REALLY like this. i'm so glad you updated!
the good dr chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Sorry I didn't review earlier, my internet was down.

Lets see just how far the rabit hole goes.

The Melchii chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
I am interested.
the good dr chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I'm just coming over from Fan fiction, so this is a little weird transition. Well, I'll see how this goes.
Brackish Song chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Wow. That just sums up everything. It's honestly all I can say, the three chapters I just read were just so amazing and detailed, I could invision everything in my mind, I love it! I hope you update soon, this should be a novel, it is so incredible!
crimson-reverie chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
dude i really like this, and i hope you post soon!
crimson-reverie chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
wow, i have to say this is really good. i wasn't sure what to expect from your summary, but you did an outstanding job. i'm hooked, and it's only the first chapter! i can't wait to read more!
JCobsessed chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Wow Ash this story is amazing! I love the characters and Zerrick is amazing, I think he sounds like an angel!

Love the detail you put into the setting of each scene as I had a very vivid picture in my head of what this world would look like. I thought how you wrote her feelings were well thought out too.

I cant wait to find out what happens next, keep the chapters coming.
Hazeleyed Everglades chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow! This is an amazing beginning. It doesn't start off with much of a bang-it might have been more exciting to start with Mara and Angel getting attacked, but that's okay-but the entire chapter is completely jam-packed with action and conflict and strife! It's very wonderful.

The one thing that bothered me a bit is how short her confrontation with the demon was. I felt like it ought to have been fleshed out a bit more. I did like, however, that you used that instance to tell us that she'd been marked.

Overall... well, I just adored it. I'm not usually much of a sci-fi fan, but your premise looked interesting, so I decided "What the heck. Why not." And I have to tell you, I'm very glad I did! It was so long and detailed and literally left me a little breathless by everything that had happened in so short a time. (Personally speaking, I would recommend slowing down the action just a bit, adding some more sensory detail (I liked stuff like how the doc gave her a glass of water and she could see the dirt in it, but she was used to it so she drank it anyway). That way, if you'd like, you can split things up into more chapters. (If I'd written something like this, it probably would have been two chapters.) I really like how you're getting right down into the story, and BAM!, we're off into what I predict to be a dramatic and thick-as-molasses plot! :)

Anyway. Great job. (I don't know about you, but I'm glad "Forgotten" spurred me to write such a long review. That's how you know I've been seriously impressed. ) Really, I could go on and on and on about the great character setups and the diverse personalities and the great image at the end of the chapter and the INCREDIBLY scary, yet strangely enthralling, image of the demon she fights in the beginning... but I won't. For your sake. ;)

I've added this to my story alerts! I hope I get an email soon.