Reviews for Quinntessential
Guest chapter 23 . 5/15
After returning here a thousand times and getting no update, nothing infuriates me more that the AN at the start of Chapter 1 that says you wrote this for shits and giggles. You call destroying our hearts, stealing pur collective peace of mind, shits and giggles? What a sadistic person T_T
Apart from that, I miss you so much and I hope you're doing fine. If you ever publish this I'll be the first one to buy it. Please continue writing, even if it's a different genre or story, I'd like to read more (and maybe it'll motivate you to finish this?)
I'm a greedy lil bastard I know.
Sincerely,
Your calcium-less friend
Ella chapter 23 . 5/15
It has been years and yet I still return here again and again.. First, it was in hopes of finding an update, then for some hope of finding closure (like just a new chapter from you that says that you're no longer updating?) and now I just come in hopes of finding a clue that you haven't fallen off a cliff somewhere. Seriously, milk bottle, are you alright? Alive? Come back even if it's to tell us all to just shut the fuck up because you just disappearing on us like this is too painful!
Sincerely,
Your calcium deprived, brittle-boned friend.
sommersaultkick chapter 23 . 5/9
HEY PLEASE UPDATE I BEG YOU!
renell.mallari.1995 chapter 23 . 4/14
How dare you left us hanging like this!
This is worst than blue balls.
But thanks btw on this amazing story!
Love from the Philippines!
Sagewhisker1111 chapter 23 . 4/10
-The milk bottle
This is an amazing story! You need to come back to it please! I promise i will be your number one fan if you do Your characters have amazing personalities, and i can actually believe that they could be real people. Not to mention your storyline, slow and steady certainly wins the race, as long as you still make it interesting :) i was never bored while reading this though, and even if you dont come back(which i want you to soooo badly) i want to thank you for writing this you're awesome! And not to mention madly creative.
-Sincerely
Your calcium deficient friend, Blue
Long-time reader chapter 23 . 2/6
I don't know why I did this to myself. I knew what this was. I knew it had been years since you had updated it, but I missed this story and felt the need to read it again. AND NOW, HERE I AM, READING A STORY THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FIVE AND A HALF YEARS. It's okay. I'm not bitter. Please come back. I miss you. I miss us. Us being you, me, and this story. UGH. HALP. PLEASE.
pastelcolors chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
To the milk bottle,
upon finding out that this story is, in fact, incomplete, I am shocked and upset with a slight case of heartburn (for something that was written for shitz and gigglez, it gets reeeaaalll angsty). I was expecting a fluffy ending for my two boys but ALAS... it's been five years since you last updated. :((
I'll truly miss the only and only legend, Chuck. (and also Rosh and Kerry, my ultimate faves) but also the quirky main two characters, even though Quinn broods an awful lot. I just wish there were some closure on this complicated ┬┐love? story.
Your friend who has just enough calcium thank you very much,
pastelcolors
p.s. I love your writing a lot and I hope you're doing swell.
Crusty Gramma chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
I don't really know how to explain my long absence other than... life, uni, and for a while, I lost that urge to write. I think I'm slowly picking it up again though. :)

To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly.

Crusty Gramma
Gooey chapter 23 . 10/31/2016
To the milk bottle,

It's been a few years now. I've grown. Undoubtedly you have too. I do know my love for this story has grown and I don't know why but once again I found myself here, reading this quirky story of two quirky men with quirky lives. I wasn't here in the beginning. I only stumbled across this beautiful writing in 2013. However, since then I have pondered how their story will end. I hope you're doing well and I understand simply needing to leave a project behind. Sometimes life moves so fast you don't realize how long it's been. Sometimes it moves so slow you're painfully aware. And I really, really understand that not everything can have a perfect ending because life happens. However, I want you to know that no matter how many years pass and no matter how many thoughts we, your faithful readers, have your story is waiting for you like the day it was written. Elliot is waiting, Quinn, Valerie, Allison, Rosh, Chuck, they're all waiting for their ending. And even if you decide it's not in your power to share that ending with us, I really hope you come back to this and smile when you realize how amazing, sentimental, emotional, and absolutely enjoyable of a story you have created.

Gooey
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 23 . 10/4/2016
I'm not quite certain if I'm late for everything but I don't really want to hope and get my heart crushed so I'm just gonna say this, thank you so much for this wonderful ride. Albeit it may never come to an end, the delightful moments you have shared with your readers will always be treasured and appreciated. This really made my day. Yes, as in I just finished reading this in 1 day. Not that it's anything special or anything at all but I guess it could pertain to the greatness of your story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2016

Your name.
A.S
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
To the milk bottle,

While there are many other, better stories to read on this site, I want to congratulate you for taking two minutes of my life and immersing me into this world you have created. Thank you for making the best character I've ever read on a piece of fiction - the dog, Chuck, whose average of around three sentences per chapter have rocked my world.

Your name
A.S
jetstruck chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Dear milk bottle, I always wonder if you have a tumblr or not. Please continue this masterpiece, I've read this years ago and it's sad this left unfinished. I still don't know who tops (I hope it's Quinn). Oh, and you're one of the people that inspires me to write, so yeah.

sincerely, jet
allyoucaneater chapter 23 . 7/28/2016
i read this story a billion years ago and then reread this on one go today and i hate you because you never continued this is a gr8 story gdi
Star-Crossed Stranger chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
You, the milk bottle, have ruined my life. How could you do that?! The feels! But otherwise from the end, it was awesome.
3,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »