Reviews for Quinntessential
EXO chapter 23 . 3/16
Update, pretty please? This story is so good, but why did I do this to myself and start reading it when I knew it wasn't done?! I just need Elliot to come to his senses, that's all I'm asking for. Did I say please yet? This story is simply amazing!
chocovic-chu chapter 23 . 3/12
It's official; I'm in love with Elliot. He's just an average guy yet so sweet and adorkable. If until this 4 years Elliot still is not taken by that Quinn guy soo, I'll force myself on Elliot with marriage proposal then I'll be the next Mrs. Foster and give him family and kids he wants! Oh, and I'll just invite Roshan being my groomsmaid(?) because he's so awesome!
Thanks for sharing!
Cjserendipity chapter 23 . 1/28
WHYYYYYY. Please tell me you're going to finish this :O I can't live the rest of my life not knowing what happens between them, whether or not the end up together! This is awful, this is immoral and the pinnacle of injustice! You can't just leave the story here, it will literally kill me. I will die. God, this is heartbreaking. Why would you do this? Please please please by some miracle pick this story up 4 years later and finish so my new otp can get their fucking happy ever after. Please. I beg of you. Also I forget how Quinn was described but I want you to know that I'm picturing him as Kellin Quinn and he is very very beautiful. Also I want you to know that if you don't finish this I will never find happiness. Just so you're aware. No pressure.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/28
Agh if I knew that this hasn't been updated for four years I wouldn't have stayn up till 4 am even though I have class two hours later no matter how wonderful your writing is or how complete my life is with Quinn in it. Now I'll have to torture myself with the fact that this beautiful thing exists but will probably not be completed
3rd Bookworm chapter 13 . 1/24
Elliot. I have literally never heard of anyone as socially inept as you, you oblivious fool. On the plus side this is an awesome story
mazotori chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
OMG i just found this story. Read the whole thing. I hope it hasnt been abandond. Its really good. A bit of a dysfunctional relationship but, fun to read.

I hope you finish it someday.
LyingNaked chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Absolutely devastated you never finished this. I devoured twenty three chapters today... It was just impossible not to read. You're exceptionally talented, which makes me bitterly jealous.

Sigh. I loved this and I absolutely adore Quinn.
talker chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
love it ...pretty interesting story
Samsal chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Why why why did I read this incomplete story?! But its so good. You are still writing this right?
Elliot is so messed up! I know he's confused and all but gosh! You do a good job of capturing his confusion too, I can totally feel it in the way that you right and I want to toss something at him for Quinn's benefit.
Quinn on the other hand. I kinda wish he would move on. I feel like he's pulling at straws or something. I want them to end up together but I think maybe first they need more time apart or something. Anyway whatever happens I'll keep reading. I hope you update soon but know pressure I know how it could be
Guest chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
OMG how have you not updated in so long? I simply adore your story and you can't leave all of us hanging like that. Elliot is just so naively cute and Quinn is freaking adorable! I need to know what happens between those two, so pretty pretty please update?
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
I really shouldn't have started playing In My Veins - Andrew Belle (ft. Erin McCarley), it just made it worse - just that the song makes me sad...it just increased the feeling... -.-'
Deprived of chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly.

Your calcium deficient friend,
Deprived of Quinntessential
Guest chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
To the milk bottle,

Your calcium deficient friend,
The Monkey King
Guest chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
YOU ARE A TERRIBLE CLIFFHANGER KILLS ME. WHY ARE THEY NOT TOGETHER YET.
Tbird2290 chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
You know what?
Fuck u
God fricking fracking fuck u
For leaving me like this
For 3 goddamn years! I'm not happy! AT ALL.
-tbird