Reviews for Quinntessential
Long-time reader chapter 23 . 2/6
I don't know why I did this to myself. I knew what this was. I knew it had been years since you had updated it, but I missed this story and felt the need to read it again. AND NOW, HERE I AM, READING A STORY THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FIVE AND A HALF YEARS. It's okay. I'm not bitter. Please come back. I miss you. I miss us. Us being you, me, and this story. UGH. HALP. PLEASE.
pastelcolors chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
To the milk bottle,
upon finding out that this story is, in fact, incomplete, I am shocked and upset with a slight case of heartburn (for something that was written for shitz and gigglez, it gets reeeaaalll angsty). I was expecting a fluffy ending for my two boys but ALAS... it's been five years since you last updated. :((
I'll truly miss the only and only legend, Chuck. (and also Rosh and Kerry, my ultimate faves) but also the quirky main two characters, even though Quinn broods an awful lot. I just wish there were some closure on this complicated ┬┐love? story.
Your friend who has just enough calcium thank you very much,
pastelcolors
p.s. I love your writing a lot and I hope you're doing swell.
Crusty Gramma chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
I don't really know how to explain my long absence other than... life, uni, and for a while, I lost that urge to write. I think I'm slowly picking it up again though. :)

To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly.

Crusty Gramma
Gooey chapter 23 . 10/31/2016
To the milk bottle,

It's been a few years now. I've grown. Undoubtedly you have too. I do know my love for this story has grown and I don't know why but once again I found myself here, reading this quirky story of two quirky men with quirky lives. I wasn't here in the beginning. I only stumbled across this beautiful writing in 2013. However, since then I have pondered how their story will end. I hope you're doing well and I understand simply needing to leave a project behind. Sometimes life moves so fast you don't realize how long it's been. Sometimes it moves so slow you're painfully aware. And I really, really understand that not everything can have a perfect ending because life happens. However, I want you to know that no matter how many years pass and no matter how many thoughts we, your faithful readers, have your story is waiting for you like the day it was written. Elliot is waiting, Quinn, Valerie, Allison, Rosh, Chuck, they're all waiting for their ending. And even if you decide it's not in your power to share that ending with us, I really hope you come back to this and smile when you realize how amazing, sentimental, emotional, and absolutely enjoyable of a story you have created.

Gooey
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 23 . 10/4/2016
I'm not quite certain if I'm late for everything but I don't really want to hope and get my heart crushed so I'm just gonna say this, thank you so much for this wonderful ride. Albeit it may never come to an end, the delightful moments you have shared with your readers will always be treasured and appreciated. This really made my day. Yes, as in I just finished reading this in 1 day. Not that it's anything special or anything at all but I guess it could pertain to the greatness of your story.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2016

Your name.
A.S
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
To the milk bottle,

While there are many other, better stories to read on this site, I want to congratulate you for taking two minutes of my life and immersing me into this world you have created. Thank you for making the best character I've ever read on a piece of fiction - the dog, Chuck, whose average of around three sentences per chapter have rocked my world.

Your name
A.S
jetstruck chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Dear milk bottle, I always wonder if you have a tumblr or not. Please continue this masterpiece, I've read this years ago and it's sad this left unfinished. I still don't know who tops (I hope it's Quinn). Oh, and you're one of the people that inspires me to write, so yeah.

sincerely, jet
allyoucaneater chapter 23 . 7/28/2016
i read this story a billion years ago and then reread this on one go today and i hate you because you never continued this is a gr8 story gdi
Star-Crossed Stranger chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
You, the milk bottle, have ruined my life. How could you do that?! The feels! But otherwise from the end, it was awesome.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
I'm portuguese, so, if you need stuff translated i may be able to help...
unnative writer chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Sometimes i wanna punch people, but i still have something people like to call "conscience", so i don't usually get to do it. Now, because of your little outcome about how "we shouldn't expect much", and "there's just a little bit of drama here and there", i nearly drooped this fanfic, and i'm still kinda unsure who i wish to punch right now, but i freaking do.
So, just sayin, if it weren't for the freaking "where's the fucking milk?" I don't think i would have gotten deep in the, as i prefer to call it, amazing piece of awesomeness you decided to create.
Never reading initial notes or synopsis again, because damn.. I can't believe i nearly missed this...
The best fanfiction I've read in months, and i usually read tons of it, like, really, tons of it. I'm really loving, appreciating, adoring, cheering, and so on, your writing.
Also, you can start getting scared, for i think you just got yourself a stalker
Brttny98 chapter 23 . 5/22/2016
I've been going through my old fiction press favorited-stories folder and I keep finding unfinished stories! This one too, hasn't been touched since 2011. Ugh.
I feel like I'm just talking into the world wide web right now but I've been waiting (though I admit I forgot for a good while) for this story to be completed - and I'm BEGGING you and the internet gods, that maybe you're still using this email, and that you'll get notified that someone still really wants to know how this ends.
PLease finish this story! I am really committed to it and ughhh it's been a very long time and I would even recomend publishing it - I would buy it if only I would be able to finally know the end of the story!
Bob chapter 23 . 5/20/2016
This was really good, a shame you haven't updated in yearrssss
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/13/2016
Perhaps real life had taken over.
Perhaps you've lost inspiration.
And it's been six years.
Thank you for writing Quinn and Elliot's story.
I think I can accept it like this too; them suspended in the middle of their story. Because even if there is no resolution, Quinn is Quinn and Elliot is Elliot - it's like I can imagine who they are and what they'll do.
But I am a bit... disappointed... that you've completely disappeared. I'm quite amazed that your writing skills were left untouched! Or perhaps your job is related to writing? Hahaha, I think I'd definitely read your books if you became an author.
Thank you again... for writing this wonderful story. :)
(I don't think I'll stop thinking about it for a long time. I read the whole thing in one sitting!)

:D