Reviews for Quinntessential
Insanity Fuels My Imagination chapter 23 . 14h ago
To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing for years and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly. I even debated turning to different dairy products for my daily dose of calcium and Oreos.

Now, on another (entirely, completely related) note, I would like to pose a question towards the milk bottle: why haven't you updated this story in the past few years?
I can understand authors giving up on stories that have a small amount of followers, or leaving on a hiatus for a year, but not updating a story that has thousands of reviews and hundreds of waiting fans; that confuses me.

From the very first chapter, I loved your writing style and was drawn into this world you had created. I have grown to love the characters- Quinn, with all of his strange, complicated ways of showing affection, Elliot, who is so oblivious he makes me want to simultaneously slap and hug him, and even Rosh, Elliot's new flatmate who I so desperately wanted to hate for continuously ruining moments between Quinn and Elliot, but couldn't because he was just so damn loveable.

The way you have threaded your character's personalities and friendships together makes me believe that they are real people with peculiarities just like ourselves, and not just some characters in a book written online. You've given them lives, and I think the least you can do is write one more chapter so that they (read: Elliot and Quinn) can live happily.

I hope you haven't shut down the email account connected to this story, because I would really appreciate you at least taking the time to read this (admittedly very long) review on a story that hasn't been updated in about three years. In my opinion, it is never too late to resuscitate a story and I know for a fact that a story this good deserves an ending that is just as good as its beginning and middle.

Anxiously awaiting your (possible) reply, your calcium deficient friend,
Izzi.
kira chapter 23 . 3/30
Wow! you are awesome man! this is the funniest story ive ever read here in FP I have so many laughs, 3212 to be exact hahahaaha. No wonder there's 3000 comments. You deserve it. my only frustration is that, it takes months before you update! what if you get tired of it? Ohhh please don't... I really really wanted you to finish this. if only i had the talent like yours and to all writers here? Wish that Im the one who will continue this story, i mean not only this story. You see theres a lot of wonderful stories here in FP but some of them are unfinished bec maybe the writer... something bad happen to them or maybe they want their readers to suffer... hahahhaha... I really dont know! hope you will gonna finish it.. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! WITH ALL MY HEART...

but just take care always! Love you! Kira from Philippines
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22
To the milk bottle,

I have always loved your deliveries, but to see that you appear to be out of buisness is upsetting. I always enjoyed bathing in your cool liquids and I don't where my life is going now. They have tried making me in new flavors to make up for your loss, but nothing is working. Please come back to me with a refreshing delivery!

Oreo
Cat's Silhouette chapter 23 . 3/21
So, I really liked your story and I'm not sure, you'll ever read this review since it seems like you haven't written anything in the past few years. But anyway, I liked your characters and everything and I'd just love to read the end! ( I didn't realised it wasn't finished untill the last paragraph... .)
I think you may don't know where you're going with the story anymore or maybe you realised Quinn and Elliot wont get each other? I hope not! I think they would really work together, but I have the feeling Quinn is a bit insensitive 'cause he is gay and fell in love with a straight guy and is angry at him for not noticing it? Or responding? And then they kiss, and Elliot kisses him back. Why can't Quinn understand Elliot is confused and cut him some slack? Sure, Elliot needs to know what he is feeling, but coming to the wedding to see Quinn shows he cares and I think they should just try it.
So, I would be happy if you continue the story!
tbelove chapter 23 . 3/17
Ok so I finished chapter 23... I concluded that from chapter 1-19 is part 1 and the rest is part 2...so I want them to break up... I can't handle this anymore. Break them up just like chapter 22. Please finish this story as soon as possible. Thank you.
tbelove chapter 20 . 3/11
I finished reading chapter 19 and I was crying like a rain storm...YOU MADE ME CRIED! it's such a good story. I hated the ending of chapter 19. However, i acknowledged that it's a very good ending, probably the best ending in this situation. I was hopping for Elliot to say "I love you, Quinn!" but that note is perfect since it made me cry so much. To be honest, i haven't cry this much since the day I lost my first love and the day my mother passed away. Thank you for the story and im looking forward to reading chapter 20 and so on. Hopefully there will be hope.

Love3!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9
I'm reading chaper 8 and I havre no idea what happened at the end. Soooo confusing. So Elliot talk on the phone with Kerry loudly woke the dog and Quinn up then how and why did he accepted to go on the weekend trip. Did you miss out any part? Please email me at for explanation. Thank you verry much...
tbelove chapter 5 . 3/8
Hi who do you like more Quinn or Elliot?
perfectsigma chapter 1 . 3/1
Remember me saying it was past 2 in the morning? Yeah, it's not a fanfic and I don't know why I said that... My brain is apparently not functioning at the moment, a sign that I really do need to get to bed...
perfectsigma chapter 23 . 3/1
Nooooooooo, it's not finished?! Ahh, my life is over! Where are you? Come back and finish writing. D: How could you do this to me, this fanfic was my therapy. Ok, so I slip up, say one cuss word and my stepmom throws out my food and sends me upstairs (pregnant women, I swear). So, I need my yaoi therapy, and I find this fanfic and I'm like wow, this is really great. So I keep reading and before I know it it's 2:24 in the morning and I went through all that and it's not DONE? I have never reviewed anything ever before this, so I swear if there isn't an update by next month (even though it's been like years sob) I am hunting you down and forcing you to finish the damn thing! :C
Lily806 chapter 23 . 2/28
i hope u update soon XD
purecarnation chapter 23 . 2/22
To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly.

purecarnation
Guest chapter 10 . 2/21
wow didnt know elliot actually had a backbone. now im scared to read the next chapter cause elliot is seriously angry at quin. :(
Atomic Works chapter 5 . 2/14
To the milk bottle,

While there are many other, better stories to read on this site, I want to congratulate you for taking two minutes of my life and immersing me into this world you have created. Thank you for making the best character I've ever read on a piece of fiction - the dog, Chuck, whose average of around three sentences per chapter have rocked my world.

Atomic Works
Eric Masters chapter 23 . 1/31
To the milk bottle,

Thanks for the laughs. Thanks for the tears. Thanks for the smiles.

Eric Masters.