Reviews for Quinntessential
PinkHart chapter 23 . 9/20
It’s been several years so I probably shouldn’t bother reviewing. But it was nice while it lasted
lks chapter 23 . 8/23
You know, I knew they’d be interrupted.

The only thing is, I’m quite annoyed at Rosh for interrupting considering this is the last chapter you wrote. Fml. How will my sweet boy get his happy ending?
lks chapter 22 . 8/23
Oh Quinn! You go, baby; you’re so right. Why should you be the only one putting in work? Also please let me kiss you forever. That vulnerability that shows in two words “that’s it?” KILLED me
lks chapter 20 . 8/23
“no Quinn because do we seriously need him in every chapter” yes. Please. My child. I love him.
lks chapter 17 . 8/23
I am so freaking sad for Quinn right now. I honestly don’t know why he likes Elliot so much but honestly, Elliot doesn’t deserve him. I love Quinn. I know he’d never let me, but all I want to do is wrap him up in blankets, make him a cup of tea, and kiss him on the forehead. My poor sweet summer child.
Talil chapter 23 . 8/1
This was a trap! I looked at this story, looked at the reviews and thought 'hell yeah!'. I noticed the absence of the small "completed" at the top but I ignored it thinking that a story with this many reviews will definitely update regularly. Now here I am, full of disappointment and regret cuz I missed that 'last udated: 2011'. Something are just not ment to be. I'm so sad right now.. bye Elliot and Quin.
spicychicken chapter 23 . 6/10
pls come back i am pregnant with ur child
Hinako chapter 23 . 4/26
Jesus Christ, its been so long since I've read this... and I regret it for all the wrong reasons!

Its 2018 now, but I feel the same chills as I did in 2014. Alooot can change during 4 years, trust me. There's obviously not going to be any updates, but damn, can't help this wishful thinking. Kudos to you, Milk Bottle. I really admire how well executed this all is...
Getting my hopes up for a happy ending only for it to end shorter than intended, oh my lord, my heart feels like its breaking. The poor boys.

Hope your alive and well,
I'll keep on checking at least once every year, because it hurts to let this go.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14
Evil bitch leavin me on a 7 year cliffhanger. I’m serious man. This is bull. Here are my demands as payment: you finish the damn story with them together again all happy and shit. THEN you do me a rewrite of the first arc in Quinn’s point of view. Also I want a package of oreos. That is all
-T
Zoey chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
Pleasepleasepleeeasse update this... :(
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2017
Dear milk bottle, I recently just read your story, and damn, it was one of the best fictions I read. I got super excited about the story. I got to chapter 23, and I thought that was the ending, but to my distress, it was not. I checked the last updated info on the top and it said: 2011. Oh man, 6 years ago! Oh milk bottle, will my unsatisfied thirst be quenched?
BeeEKaeP chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
To the milk bottle,

I cannot believe that I'm back here, re-reading this. It brings me great joy that this story is still as amazing but the fact that there has been no updates for more than six years has actually made me a calcium deprived enemy of yours.

Just put our minds at rest. We all wish to know if you're well like we all are. Even an author's note is fine.

Your calcium deprived and deficient friend,

Beverly
Guest chapter 23 . 5/15/2017
After returning here a thousand times and getting no update, nothing infuriates me more that the AN at the start of Chapter 1 that says you wrote this for shits and giggles. You call destroying our hearts, stealing pur collective peace of mind, shits and giggles? What a sadistic person T_T
Apart from that, I miss you so much and I hope you're doing fine. If you ever publish this I'll be the first one to buy it. Please continue writing, even if it's a different genre or story, I'd like to read more (and maybe it'll motivate you to finish this?)
I'm a greedy lil bastard I know.
Sincerely,
Your calcium-less friend
Ella chapter 23 . 5/15/2017
It has been years and yet I still return here again and again.. First, it was in hopes of finding an update, then for some hope of finding closure (like just a new chapter from you that says that you're no longer updating?) and now I just come in hopes of finding a clue that you haven't fallen off a cliff somewhere. Seriously, milk bottle, are you alright? Alive? Come back even if it's to tell us all to just shut the fuck up because you just disappearing on us like this is too painful!
Sincerely,
Your calcium deprived, brittle-boned friend.
sommersaultkick chapter 23 . 5/9/2017
HEY PLEASE UPDATE I BEG YOU!
3,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »