Reviews for Quinntessential
spicychicken chapter 23 . 6/10
pls come back i am pregnant with ur child
Hinako chapter 23 . 4/26
Jesus Christ, its been so long since I've read this... and I regret it for all the wrong reasons!

Its 2018 now, but I feel the same chills as I did in 2014. Alooot can change during 4 years, trust me. There's obviously not going to be any updates, but damn, can't help this wishful thinking. Kudos to you, Milk Bottle. I really admire how well executed this all is...
Getting my hopes up for a happy ending only for it to end shorter than intended, oh my lord, my heart feels like its breaking. The poor boys.

Hope your alive and well,
I'll keep on checking at least once every year, because it hurts to let this go.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14
Evil bitch leavin me on a 7 year cliffhanger. I’m serious man. This is bull. Here are my demands as payment: you finish the damn story with them together again all happy and shit. THEN you do me a rewrite of the first arc in Quinn’s point of view. Also I want a package of oreos. That is all
-T
Zoey chapter 23 . 11/27/2017
Pleasepleasepleeeasse update this... :(
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2017
Dear milk bottle, I recently just read your story, and damn, it was one of the best fictions I read. I got super excited about the story. I got to chapter 23, and I thought that was the ending, but to my distress, it was not. I checked the last updated info on the top and it said: 2011. Oh man, 6 years ago! Oh milk bottle, will my unsatisfied thirst be quenched?
BeeEKaeP chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
To the milk bottle,

I cannot believe that I'm back here, re-reading this. It brings me great joy that this story is still as amazing but the fact that there has been no updates for more than six years has actually made me a calcium deprived enemy of yours.

Just put our minds at rest. We all wish to know if you're well like we all are. Even an author's note is fine.

Your calcium deprived and deficient friend,

Beverly
Guest chapter 23 . 5/15/2017
After returning here a thousand times and getting no update, nothing infuriates me more that the AN at the start of Chapter 1 that says you wrote this for shits and giggles. You call destroying our hearts, stealing pur collective peace of mind, shits and giggles? What a sadistic person T_T
Apart from that, I miss you so much and I hope you're doing fine. If you ever publish this I'll be the first one to buy it. Please continue writing, even if it's a different genre or story, I'd like to read more (and maybe it'll motivate you to finish this?)
I'm a greedy lil bastard I know.
Sincerely,
Your calcium-less friend
Ella chapter 23 . 5/15/2017
It has been years and yet I still return here again and again.. First, it was in hopes of finding an update, then for some hope of finding closure (like just a new chapter from you that says that you're no longer updating?) and now I just come in hopes of finding a clue that you haven't fallen off a cliff somewhere. Seriously, milk bottle, are you alright? Alive? Come back even if it's to tell us all to just shut the fuck up because you just disappearing on us like this is too painful!
Sincerely,
Your calcium deprived, brittle-boned friend.
sommersaultkick chapter 23 . 5/9/2017
HEY PLEASE UPDATE I BEG YOU!
renell.mallari.1995 chapter 23 . 4/14/2017
How dare you left us hanging like this!
This is worst than blue balls.
But thanks btw on this amazing story!
Love from the Philippines!
sage1111 chapter 23 . 4/10/2017
-The milk bottle
This is an amazing story! You need to come back to it please! I promise i will be your number one fan if you do Your characters have amazing personalities, and i can actually believe that they could be real people. Not to mention your storyline, slow and steady certainly wins the race, as long as you still make it interesting :) i was never bored while reading this though, and even if you dont come back(which i want you to soooo badly) i want to thank you for writing this you're awesome! And not to mention madly creative.
-Sincerely
Your calcium deficient friend, Blue
Long-time reader chapter 23 . 2/6/2017
I don't know why I did this to myself. I knew what this was. I knew it had been years since you had updated it, but I missed this story and felt the need to read it again. AND NOW, HERE I AM, READING A STORY THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FIVE AND A HALF YEARS. It's okay. I'm not bitter. Please come back. I miss you. I miss us. Us being you, me, and this story. UGH. HALP. PLEASE.
pastelcolors chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
To the milk bottle,
upon finding out that this story is, in fact, incomplete, I am shocked and upset with a slight case of heartburn (for something that was written for shitz and gigglez, it gets reeeaaalll angsty). I was expecting a fluffy ending for my two boys but ALAS... it's been five years since you last updated. :((
I'll truly miss the only and only legend, Chuck. (and also Rosh and Kerry, my ultimate faves) but also the quirky main two characters, even though Quinn broods an awful lot. I just wish there were some closure on this complicated ¿love? story.
Your friend who has just enough calcium thank you very much,
pastelcolors
p.s. I love your writing a lot and I hope you're doing swell.
Crusty Gramma chapter 23 . 12/5/2016
I don't really know how to explain my long absence other than... life, uni, and for a while, I lost that urge to write. I think I'm slowly picking it up again though. :)

To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly.

Your calcium deficient friend,
Crusty Gramma
Gooey chapter 23 . 10/31/2016
To the milk bottle,

It's been a few years now. I've grown. Undoubtedly you have too. I do know my love for this story has grown and I don't know why but once again I found myself here, reading this quirky story of two quirky men with quirky lives. I wasn't here in the beginning. I only stumbled across this beautiful writing in 2013. However, since then I have pondered how their story will end. I hope you're doing well and I understand simply needing to leave a project behind. Sometimes life moves so fast you don't realize how long it's been. Sometimes it moves so slow you're painfully aware. And I really, really understand that not everything can have a perfect ending because life happens. However, I want you to know that no matter how many years pass and no matter how many thoughts we, your faithful readers, have your story is waiting for you like the day it was written. Elliot is waiting, Quinn, Valerie, Allison, Rosh, Chuck, they're all waiting for their ending. And even if you decide it's not in your power to share that ending with us, I really hope you come back to this and smile when you realize how amazing, sentimental, emotional, and absolutely enjoyable of a story you have created.

Your calcium deficient friend,