Reviews for Quinntessential
10johnsonj chapter 23 . 10/8
I just read the whole story and absolutely loved it! I started at 3 pm and through out my shift at work kept picking up my phone to read the next chapter. Please finish it! Elliot had just mustered up the courage to be forward with Quinn and seeing Q speechless was such a pivotal moment for the two!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/21
Hahahaha LOL. Love the story thoe especially the lotion part.. Hahahaha
Guest chapter 23 . 9/5
In just a couple of paragraphs you had Elliot running his hands over his face/hair like five times and it was really annoying.
wispa chapter 23 . 8/4
My dear milk bottle, where are you?
It's been almost 4 years since we last heard from you. I hope everything is fine.

Hope to see you soon.

Your calcium deficient friend,

just baja chapter 22 . 7/29
to the milk bottle,

where have you been? i miss this story, and i miss your writing. i don't know if you're even going to get this. i'm worried that something happened to you because i remember you did so much traveling. let me know that you're alive and well, at least. i just find it hard to imagine that you just abandoned this story. i know life probably got in the way. just thought you should know that i call this story to mind often and check up on it regularly. it's my hope that one day i'll go to my e-mail and see that this story and To Love a Loser have been updated.

either way, let me know if you're still out there.

your loyal and severely calcium deficient friend,

ps. reviewing here because i already reviewed your last update.
Desperate Reader chapter 23 . 7/27
I mean 'one of the best one's i have read*'
Not written. Sorry. Ahem. Update please? Kay.
Desperate Reader chapter 23 . 7/27
Oh my god I have read this story thrice now and seriously its one of the best ones I have written and WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU UPDATING. I DONT CARE IF IT SEEMS HOPELESS I BELIEVE YOU WILL UPDATE AND AND AND UGH. Please. You cant imagine the pain you are putting us readers through. Please update...please ;_;
while-it-rains chapter 23 . 7/26
No. No. No, no, no no! I want the rest of this story :'( But thanks for what we got anyway. This isn't the best thing ever written, and the story lacks a secondary plot, but I've really enjoyed reading it . Thank you for sharing it with us.
Raina chapter 23 . 7/21
;_; The pain of reading discontinued stories... I love this story so much
Asmile chapter 23 . 7/19
I wanted to see the end of this fic... I'm guessing you're not planning to finish right? :(
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 16 . 7/13
oh noes
you have gotten me hooked
i'm like so afraid to read the next chapters omg
like this is one of the best fictions (well written, good storyline) i have read in a while :')
(it's still like 10 but shhhhhh)
QUINN!ELLIOT! *creys* 3
all of my emotions rn
Sup chapter 23 . 7/12
So I gathered that Elliot is the biggest bisexual (I feel he is) idiot in the world, Quinn is a gay guy with moodswings that can rival I girl on their period, and this story hasn't updated in 4 years? I'm loving it already! Phew, it's a great story really.
Kaylee815 chapter 23 . 6/15
IS THAT IT?! I HAVE JUST SPENT THE PAST THREE HOURS STRAIGHT READING THIS AND IT WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2011?! THAT IS SO FRUSTRATING THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING I COUKD GO ON AND ON AND ON FOR PAGES BUT YOU PROBABLY WONT EVEN READ THIS! Please please please if you have any shred of decency can you please attempt to start this up again I've laughed and cried with this story and damn it's already over!
Julys fantasies chapter 23 . 5/30
Omg. U have got to continue this story! All this sexual tensio just leaving U hanging? U r cruel
july's fantasies chapter 11 . 5/30
Sigh... poor Quinn. Elliot is such an idiot. The fact that Elliot and idiot rhymes must be the reason why you named him that.. He is such as dork lol xD But i love this fic. gonna continue reading it till the end...
3,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »