Reviews for Quinntessential
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2
To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly.

Your calcium deficient friend,
Your name.
A.S
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1
To the milk bottle,

While there are many other, better stories to read on this site, I want to congratulate you for taking two minutes of my life and immersing me into this world you have created. Thank you for making the best character I've ever read on a piece of fiction - the dog, Chuck, whose average of around three sentences per chapter have rocked my world.

Your calcium deficient friend,

Your name
A.S
jetstruck chapter 1 . 8/18
Dear milk bottle, I always wonder if you have a tumblr or not. Please continue this masterpiece, I've read this years ago and it's sad this left unfinished. I still don't know who tops (I hope it's Quinn). Oh, and you're one of the people that inspires me to write, so yeah.

sincerely, jet
allyoucaneater chapter 23 . 7/28
i read this story a billion years ago and then reread this on one go today and i hate you because you never continued this is a gr8 story gdi
Star-Crossed Stranger chapter 1 . 6/7
You, the milk bottle, have ruined my life. How could you do that?! The feels! But otherwise from the end, it was awesome.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1
I'm portuguese, so, if you need stuff translated i may be able to help...
unnative writer chapter 5 . 5/30
Sometimes i wanna punch people, but i still have something people like to call "conscience", so i don't usually get to do it. Now, because of your little outcome about how "we shouldn't expect much", and "there's just a little bit of drama here and there", i nearly drooped this fanfic, and i'm still kinda unsure who i wish to punch right now, but i freaking do.
So, just sayin, if it weren't for the freaking "where's the fucking milk?" I don't think i would have gotten deep in the, as i prefer to call it, amazing piece of awesomeness you decided to create.
Never reading initial notes or synopsis again, because damn.. I can't believe i nearly missed this...
The best fanfiction I've read in months, and i usually read tons of it, like, really, tons of it. I'm really loving, appreciating, adoring, cheering, and so on, your writing.
Also, you can start getting scared, for i think you just got yourself a stalker
Brttny98 chapter 23 . 5/22
I've been going through my old fiction press favorited-stories folder and I keep finding unfinished stories! This one too, hasn't been touched since 2011. Ugh.
I feel like I'm just talking into the world wide web right now but I've been waiting (though I admit I forgot for a good while) for this story to be completed - and I'm BEGGING you and the internet gods, that maybe you're still using this email, and that you'll get notified that someone still really wants to know how this ends.
PLease finish this story! I am really committed to it and ughhh it's been a very long time and I would even recomend publishing it - I would buy it if only I would be able to finally know the end of the story!
Bob chapter 23 . 5/20
This was really good, a shame you haven't updated in yearrssss
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/13
Perhaps real life had taken over.
Perhaps you've lost inspiration.
And it's been six years.
Thank you for writing Quinn and Elliot's story.
I think I can accept it like this too; them suspended in the middle of their story. Because even if there is no resolution, Quinn is Quinn and Elliot is Elliot - it's like I can imagine who they are and what they'll do.
But I am a bit... disappointed... that you've completely disappeared. I'm quite amazed that your writing skills were left untouched! Or perhaps your job is related to writing? Hahaha, I think I'd definitely read your books if you became an author.
Thank you again... for writing this wonderful story. :)
(I don't think I'll stop thinking about it for a long time. I read the whole thing in one sitting!)

:D
Wordyma chapter 23 . 4/2
Wha? But. But. But. Sad face
Guest chapter 23 . 3/29
AMAZING. This story is truly amazing. I wish I could write like this. From the depth of the characters to the trasitioning of each scene. It just leaves you breathless waiting for more. I love the fact that while Elliot is learning little bits and pieces about Quinn, he's still just as clueless as he was from the beginning. And I really feal for Quinn loving such an airheaded person. But yes I really really enjoyed this story. Non stop reading until I was done. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful piece of epic art with us.
Nivayu chapter 1 . 3/16
Soooo I binge read this and I am totally destroyed by a lack of resolution. Poor Quinn. Poor chuck. And poor Elliott, one day he will regret his entire life. Please come back and finish it, there was something here.
Fryvi chapter 23 . 2/13
I'm guessing you won't be finishing this? But I still enjoyed it while it lasted! I've been reading it all day x) I'll just have to make up my own ending in my head!
VJ chapter 23 . 1/27
Hey you... The person whose obsessed with milk bottle... You come back here and finish the story. Pretty please. Quinn is awsome. Elliott is an idiot. Rosh is funnier version of Elliot, but hes not so oblivious... N i love Valerie n Allison... N i want to see Quinn become a doctor! N ofcourse Quinn n Elliot together.
3,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »