Reviews for Quinntessential
just baja chapter 22 . 7/29
to the milk bottle,

where have you been? i miss this story, and i miss your writing. i don't know if you're even going to get this. i'm worried that something happened to you because i remember you did so much traveling. let me know that you're alive and well, at least. i just find it hard to imagine that you just abandoned this story. i know life probably got in the way. just thought you should know that i call this story to mind often and check up on it regularly. it's my hope that one day i'll go to my e-mail and see that this story and To Love a Loser have been updated.

either way, let me know if you're still out there.

your loyal and severely calcium deficient friend,
jb

ps. reviewing here because i already reviewed your last update.
Desperate Reader chapter 23 . 7/27
I mean 'one of the best one's i have read*'
Not written. Sorry. Ahem. Update please? Kay.
Desperate Reader chapter 23 . 7/27
Oh my god I have read this story thrice now and seriously its one of the best ones I have written and WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU UPDATING. I DONT CARE IF IT SEEMS HOPELESS I BELIEVE YOU WILL UPDATE AND AND AND UGH. Please. You cant imagine the pain you are putting us readers through. Please update...please ;_;
while-it-rains chapter 23 . 7/26
No. No. No, no, no no! I want the rest of this story :'( But thanks for what we got anyway. This isn't the best thing ever written, and the story lacks a secondary plot, but I've really enjoyed reading it . Thank you for sharing it with us.
Raina chapter 23 . 7/21
;_; The pain of reading discontinued stories... I love this story so much
Asmile chapter 23 . 7/19
I wanted to see the end of this fic... I'm guessing you're not planning to finish right? :(
c0pypa5ted3lete chapter 16 . 7/13
oh noes
you have gotten me hooked
duddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i'm like so afraid to read the next chapters omg
like this is one of the best fictions (well written, good storyline) i have read in a while :')
AAAAAAAAAAAAH I HAVE READ THIS FIC INTO THE WEE HOURS OF THE NIGHT HEEEEEELP
(it's still like 10 but shhhhhh)
QUINN!ELLIOT! *creys* 3
all of my emotions rn
Sup chapter 23 . 7/12
So I gathered that Elliot is the biggest bisexual (I feel he is) idiot in the world, Quinn is a gay guy with moodswings that can rival I girl on their period, and this story hasn't updated in 4 years? I'm loving it already! Phew, it's a great story really.
Kaylee815 chapter 23 . 6/15
IS THAT IT?! I HAVE JUST SPENT THE PAST THREE HOURS STRAIGHT READING THIS AND IT WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2011?! THAT IS SO FRUSTRATING THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING I COUKD GO ON AND ON AND ON FOR PAGES BUT YOU PROBABLY WONT EVEN READ THIS! Please please please if you have any shred of decency can you please attempt to start this up again I've laughed and cried with this story and damn it's already over!
Julys fantasies chapter 23 . 5/30
Omg. U have got to continue this story! All this sexual tensio just leaving U hanging? U r cruel
july's fantasies chapter 11 . 5/30
Sigh... poor Quinn. Elliot is such an idiot. The fact that Elliot and idiot rhymes must be the reason why you named him that.. He is such as dork lol xD But i love this fic. gonna continue reading it till the end...
kyle chapter 23 . 5/27
Plzz... Dnt stop hre... Wat...? I stayed up all nyt reading jus to b lft hanging lyk dis? Ohhh plzzz complete... I mre chaptr plzzzzz... Plzzz mke dem togethr...!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/3
To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly.

Your calcium deficient friend,
SpaceParticles.

I really didn't expect this review thingy to last so long, it was really interesting to read all the milk related reviews!

I hope that you will update soon to clear the misunderstanding between the two!
EXO chapter 23 . 3/16
Update, pretty please? This story is so good, but why did I do this to myself and start reading it when I knew it wasn't done?! I just need Elliot to come to his senses, that's all I'm asking for. Did I say please yet? This story is simply amazing!
chocovic-chu chapter 23 . 3/12
It's official; I'm in love with Elliot. He's just an average guy yet so sweet and adorkable. If until this 4 years Elliot still is not taken by that Quinn guy soo, I'll force myself on Elliot with marriage proposal then I'll be the next Mrs. Foster and give him family and kids he wants! Oh, and I'll just invite Roshan being my groomsmaid(?) because he's so awesome!
Thanks for sharing!