Reviews for Quinntessential
Tbird2290 chapter 23 . 9/25
Dear Milk Bottle,

While I lack an intricate poem I hope this letter still finds you in good faith. It has been about 7 years since I first finished reading this story. I just want you to know every once in a blue moon I remember the love I had for it at the time and the hope I had that you would one day update. Do you know that you have one of the most commented on storied on fiction press? Amazing! Do you know how much you effected your readers with your work? Do you read comments still to this day, nearly 10 years since you finished your last chapter?

But I digress. I hope you are healthy and that some disaster hasn't yet fallen upon you. I send you my best regards wherever the wind hath blown you,
- Tbird
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 9/3
This is probably the 3rd time that I checked for any updates on this story since I stumbled upon it on 2016. I no lnger have any hope that you'll update this. I understand that life's crazy and I just hope that you are alright.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19
Has this story been abandoned? :(
fullofsunshine chapter 17 . 4/14
Can't believe it's 2020 and I still haven't forgotten about this story and still come back every few months to check the reviews! I really hope you're okay, at this point I don't even care about the ending I just hope you're safe. This story brought me so much joy and still leaves me feeling bittersweet, you really created a masterpiece that 9 years after updating people are still here wondering about it. I don't know if you'll ever see this review but thank you for creating this story and these hilarious, heart-warming characters.
m chapter 1 . 4/14
To the Milk Bottle,

In the time of this awful pandemic, I hope you are healthy and well.

Can't believe it's been two years since I last dropped my msg here, although I'm still thinking of you and Quinn and Eliot and wondering if you'd be back already every single day. Perhaps I should re-read the whole story once again so as not to miss you all so much.

I'm still waiting, and will always be.

Your calcium deficient friend,
M.
Hirosikata chapter 1 . 3/27
I actually got really nervous that you had deleted this story! It's one of my favorites, and I reread at least once a year. I'm still holding out hope that it will be updated someday!
milk tea is nice chapter 23 . 1/27
dude I was so looking forward to Elliot and Quinn finally getting together after 23 chapters but now I'll probably be left on an eternal cliffhanger.
Ella chapter 23 . 8/28/2019
To the milk bottle,
Still hoping for an update because I love these two to the moon and back.
It's been nearly a decade, holy shit. Hope you're alive, well and calcium-rich as ever.

Love you!
ngt chapter 23 . 6/5/2019
Sigh...
This will forever be one of my favorite stories on fictionpress. Can't believe I've been a fan for so long.
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 23 . 3/4/2019
Great story! I really do wish that you would come back and finish it!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2019
Omg keep going
Hirosikata chapter 23 . 12/26/2018
I keep hoping that you'll update this story. It's so fun and dynamic to read. It's been years, so I'd imagine that your writing style has changed a bit, but it seems like such a shame that there is no ending to this. It's such a rollercoaster between these two and I probably read it once a year, hoping to finally see the ending of it. Even if you don't finish it here, I feel like this is such a publishable story. I'd definitely pay to read it. Here's hoping that with the new year comes new writing inspiration!
somersaultkick chapter 23 . 11/7/2018
the milk bottle where are you? I'm still desperately waiting for an update. T_T
BzhADT chapter 23 . 10/21/2018
Gotta say, I actually really liked this ending. I spent a large part of this story hating Elliott, first for being oblivious, then for being utterly incapable of introspection, etc... etc... and finally because he's indecisive and imprecise and that genuinely hurts people, especially Quinn, so basically fuck Elliott, he's not actually a real grown-up person, so his persistent expectation of a relationship should remain unfulfilled
m chapter 23 . 10/10/2018
To the milk bottle,

I must say, my Oreos have been extremely lonely without your creamy, white presence. It's been 7 years and I'm still restlessly waiting for your return.

No blaming, no shaming for leaving us cliff-hanging for all this time, promise.

"Don't read and run," you said.
Now I say, "Don't write and just run."

Please come back.