Reviews for Quinntessential
Kaylee815 chapter 23 . 6/15
IS THAT IT?! I HAVE JUST SPENT THE PAST THREE HOURS STRAIGHT READING THIS AND IT WAS LAST UPDATED IN 2011?! THAT IS SO FRUSTRATING THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING I COUKD GO ON AND ON AND ON FOR PAGES BUT YOU PROBABLY WONT EVEN READ THIS! Please please please if you have any shred of decency can you please attempt to start this up again I've laughed and cried with this story and damn it's already over!
Julys fantasies chapter 23 . 5/30
Omg. U have got to continue this story! All this sexual tensio just leaving U hanging? U r cruel
july's fantasies chapter 11 . 5/30
Sigh... poor Quinn. Elliot is such an idiot. The fact that Elliot and idiot rhymes must be the reason why you named him that.. He is such as dork lol xD But i love this fic. gonna continue reading it till the end...
kyle chapter 23 . 5/27
Plzz... Dnt stop hre... Wat...? I stayed up all nyt reading jus to b lft hanging lyk dis? Ohhh plzzz complete... I mre chaptr plzzzzz... Plzzz mke dem togethr...!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/3
To the milk bottle,

I have to say, my Oreos have been considerably lonely without your creamy, white presence. The 'dunk' after my 'twist, lick, and' has been missing and I found my life feeling incredibly incomplete, like my life lost all sort of meaning because I couldn't eat my Oreos properly.

Your calcium deficient friend,
SpaceParticles.

I really didn't expect this review thingy to last so long, it was really interesting to read all the milk related reviews!

I hope that you will update soon to clear the misunderstanding between the two!
EXO chapter 23 . 3/16
Update, pretty please? This story is so good, but why did I do this to myself and start reading it when I knew it wasn't done?! I just need Elliot to come to his senses, that's all I'm asking for. Did I say please yet? This story is simply amazing!
chocovic-chu chapter 23 . 3/12
It's official; I'm in love with Elliot. He's just an average guy yet so sweet and adorkable. If until this 4 years Elliot still is not taken by that Quinn guy soo, I'll force myself on Elliot with marriage proposal then I'll be the next Mrs. Foster and give him family and kids he wants! Oh, and I'll just invite Roshan being my groomsmaid(?) because he's so awesome!
Thanks for sharing!
Cjserendipity chapter 23 . 1/28
WHYYYYYY. Please tell me you're going to finish this :O I can't live the rest of my life not knowing what happens between them, whether or not the end up together! This is awful, this is immoral and the pinnacle of injustice! You can't just leave the story here, it will literally kill me. I will die. God, this is heartbreaking. Why would you do this? Please please please by some miracle pick this story up 4 years later and finish so my new otp can get their fucking happy ever after. Please. I beg of you. Also I forget how Quinn was described but I want you to know that I'm picturing him as Kellin Quinn and he is very very beautiful. Also I want you to know that if you don't finish this I will never find happiness. Just so you're aware. No pressure.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/28
Agh if I knew that this hasn't been updated for four years I wouldn't have stayn up till 4 am even though I have class two hours later no matter how wonderful your writing is or how complete my life is with Quinn in it. Now I'll have to torture myself with the fact that this beautiful thing exists but will probably not be completed
3rd Bookworm chapter 13 . 1/24
Elliot. I have literally never heard of anyone as socially inept as you, you oblivious fool. On the plus side this is an awesome story
mazotori chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
OMG i just found this story. Read the whole thing. I hope it hasnt been abandond. Its really good. A bit of a dysfunctional relationship but, fun to read.

I hope you finish it someday.
LyingNaked chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Absolutely devastated you never finished this. I devoured twenty three chapters today... It was just impossible not to read. You're exceptionally talented, which makes me bitterly jealous.

Sigh. I loved this and I absolutely adore Quinn.
talker chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
love it ...pretty interesting story
Samsal chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Why why why did I read this incomplete story?! But its so good. You are still writing this right?
Elliot is so messed up! I know he's confused and all but gosh! You do a good job of capturing his confusion too, I can totally feel it in the way that you right and I want to toss something at him for Quinn's benefit.
Quinn on the other hand. I kinda wish he would move on. I feel like he's pulling at straws or something. I want them to end up together but I think maybe first they need more time apart or something. Anyway whatever happens I'll keep reading. I hope you update soon but know pressure I know how it could be
Guest chapter 23 . 11/23/2014
OMG how have you not updated in so long? I simply adore your story and you can't leave all of us hanging like that. Elliot is just so naively cute and Quinn is freaking adorable! I need to know what happens between those two, so pretty pretty please update?
3,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »