Reviews for Quinntessential
VJ chapter 23 . 1/27
Hey you... The person whose obsessed with milk bottle... You come back here and finish the story. Pretty please. Quinn is awsome. Elliott is an idiot. Rosh is funnier version of Elliot, but hes not so oblivious... N i love Valerie n Allison... N i want to see Quinn become a doctor! N ofcourse Quinn n Elliot together.
Anon chapter 23 . 1/25
I can't believe it's been five years since you've updated this story. I really love your characterizations, the simple way in which you write that makes the world they live in really come to life. You are a fantastic writer. I hope you return to this, if only to finish it. I feel like it's just a chapter or two away from becoming completed. Again, since it's been five years, I don't know if you even read your reviews, but I'm rooting for you!
total.boron chapter 23 . 11/1/2015
I literally read this entire thing in two days and goddamn, it was the best decision I've ever made. THIS STORY WAS SO GOOD. I greatly admire you for writing this whilst at uni, because I'm at uni as well and I know how mental things can get! All I can say is: thank god I found this story, because it's truly amazing. It was so well-written and your sense of humour is great! I loved all the characters (Quinn was probably the most difficult to love, but I got there). When I reached the end I hoped that you would write more, but then I saw that you last updated in 2011...it was very sad. But, no matter! It was a wonderful story from start to finish and I hope you're doing well!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
aghhh! I need more
fae chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
this is still my favourite story of all time... i always reread it. I really do hope that you're doing well and that maybe one day you will pick this story up again!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 23 . 10/17/2015
I'm really sad that this will never be continued :( It was a lovely story.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss! kiss!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 19 . 10/17/2015
this is so heart-breaking :(
Ishotthealbatross chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
Love this story too much!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
Oh my god. This chapter was epic.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
That review you posted is the funniest thing ever :P

Loved and hated this chapter at the same time :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 13 . 10/16/2015
Elliot you are fantastic at breaking Quinn's heart
*cries*
Ishotthealbatross chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Yeah, now Elliot's going to really freak out and Quinn's going to be so hurt :(
Ishotthealbatross chapter 11 . 10/16/2015
Oohhh loved the necktie scene...hated how Elliot was kind of a jerk to Quinn after :(
Ishotthealbatross chapter 10 . 10/16/2015