Reviews for Moving On
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/14
At first I wanted him to proclaim his love too, but that's unrealistic, and then I read it again and I love the ending you've done so much better. This story just seems so free, and makes the character's freedom so much more. I love it so much and you've made her really relatable and real.
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love this piece! It was very empowering, and I admire the fact that Amy was able to have the courage to reveal her hidden feelings.
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That was rly awesome! I LOVED IT D
Stuck in Silver chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Sweet. I love how she's so strong and determined and gets her feelings out in the open! Good job!
annoyance chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Nice job!

It was very well written.
FreeLoop chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Oh my god...that's all I was thinking reading this because...

First off, this was a pretty good story. The way you told was pretty good, and enjoyed it.

Second off, you say it's not based off a true story, but this reminds me alot of what's going with me&a friend of mine...

This was a good story.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
SIGH...good for Amy :)

xx
Fayre Meira chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
you know, you can make this into either a full length story or add one or two more chapters - perhaps to see how Jack would respond. Because as much as she wants happiness - she still loves him, and it would be nice if she got closure.

Of course me being hopelessly romantic, I would want Jack to realize what an idiot he is and begs her back, hehe.

but this was nicely done nonetheless.
meduse chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Gosh, i love this story :)

Seriously, a lot of ppl say that it's depressing to read stories that don't end with a "happy" ending, but i really like it.

it makes me feel...hopeful? i'm not sure. but instead of making me sad and depressed, i felt enlightened. no, that's not the right word. i don't know WHICH word to use.

see, your story did that to me.

so i'll just say that it was written very well.

DixieAusten
RoseLife chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
i have to say i really dont like any stories that dont have happy endings between the main characters (aka they usually get together)

but this story was AWESOME!

i absolutely loved it to pieces

the first story of its kind that i very much enjoyed

the ending and the ideas were unique

the emotion for this was brilliant

really well done

!

_
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was so gorgeous...it was everyone wishes they had the strength to do, but didn't have the guts to. No, I'm not speaking from personal experience either. :) But I really liked all the emotion that was in it, and how as she was talking, Amy was healing herself. The overall message was very nice.

One thing that I think you should work on is your use of the word "I". I know this is from Amy's point of view, but "I" starts almost every sentence. Mixing it up a bit would improve the style of the piece.

But overall, excellent work! :)
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
The "watermelons for a chest" part was funny.

"Child-less" can be spelled "childless".

The ring part and the ice cream part was very cute in expressing how much she liked him. I like how she confronted him and tried to move on. Nice work.

Twilight Starr
stunninglyaverage chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You go girl! Yep, I always wished I had the balls to do something like this. Sadly however, I am a girl.
d666lisa chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Excellent story, very well written and (in my opinion)very true to life :)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008