Reviews for Bingo
Distilledfx chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Nice work. The writing in this is solid and has obviously been proofread etc. The scene is great and definitely not something that I have seem before, though it instantly set the mood as well, calm and slow, definitely nothing unexpected. Then you said she had blue hair. My first instinct was to click the back button, as I associate those things with fruity anime characters, but then you said that she acknowledged this as unconventional so I let it slide. I was glad I did because you shattered the peaceful scene with the raving lunatic. He should have been a lot more crazy I thought, I really wanted him to be rampant and insane. It was all over quickly, and you describe her last moments well and in such a way that they are believable. The ending notes though did take away a little. Maybe if you just finished with a mention of her photo on the front page of the newspaper. Make it like she imagined, end it on that, instead of adding the line about the bingo not being temorary.

Overall nice work. Keep it up, original settings are becoming more and more scarce.
Crysta Mayville chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I loved it! It was sad, but not all that scary.