Reviews for Twisted
Boredom Inspired chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Wow. It's not cliche or anything. It's a really cute story and I can't wait to see how it's onna turn out. Hehehehe it just started and I already wanna see the end.

Well. KEEP WRITING!
i love life chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
hehe this is kinda funny...

update soon pls
palmsaresweaty chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
this chappie made me laugh out loud...keep at it!
deny.me.not chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Amanda's such a biaatch, what a homewrecker hahaa. Ah men like Kyle and Logan are so hot, I love them. ]

Update soon.

looking foward to more,

cool

over and out
SparklingStar25 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
this is really good...cant wait to see what finally happens when they meet Kyle...err..Luke/ha ha
superficialSagacity chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
so...basically Amanda steals all of Mirror's crushes and so Mirror never tells her anymore?

Just wanted to clarify...
happy ever afterxx chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
I liked the update, although I really hate Amanda. If I was Mirror I'd just dump her as a friend, I have no patience for b*ches. Anyways, loved the update, please update more soon x
happy ever afterxx chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
New Reader: I really like your story, please update again soon x
found.eventually chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
I like Kyle. Go Kyle! Hahahaha.

Loved this chapter. A lot less mistakes (by the way, it's Amanda and I. Ehem. Couldn't help it, sorry. xP), just a few minor typos here and there, but you can't really notice it unless you read everything really slowly. But I got so drawn into the story so honestly, I barely noticed. So yay you!

When's the next update, hm?

(by the way, the name Mirror is , REALLY cool.)
deny.me.not chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
I would totally die from embarrassment if I were in that kind of situation. Mirror, huh? Is that actually her name? Haha. This is getting pretty interesting. Update soon.

-dmn.
SummerBaby94 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Ahahahaha. This was funny, I liked it. :)
superficialSagacity chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
THIS IS GREAT! :D
eclipse-of-the-suns chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
hey again

thanks for the putting my name up thinggy

anyhoo, another great chappy

soo, update very soon please and that shall make me smile,

really, that's what happen when i read someting i like, i smile

so cool

hopeto hear for you story soon

over and out
centenarian chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Alriight. Prospectively good story right here. It's nicely written and interesting. Just make sure that you keep it up and update faster. Hope everything works out and you know where this thing is headed.

Anyways, I better go to bed. 2 a.m. Christ.

Update soon.