Reviews for Verbal Scar
K's Moonshadow chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Very relatable. My brother treats me this way too. I'm sorry for you. I like the format though, and the poem is very expressive. This is nice.

Much Love,

*K's Moonshadow*
184739038 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Damn you! Hehe. _ Why do you have to be so angsty-like? Ack, well it was a very good poem, I added ya to my fav. authors list. ::claps:: :Þ
kaehimi chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Whoa...deep... _ Be happy, at least you haven't gotten to physical scars! Er- sorry that came out strange. Anyway, great poem, truly expresses emotions.
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Have you shown your brother this? now I'm sorta ok with the meaningless fights I have with my bro. I guess we should try a little harder to stop them/ prevent them/HEALTHY CONFLICT ONLY (yes, there is such a thing)
The Tower of WEIRDNESS-NESS chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
oh god... wow... that was beautiful... that last line really got me... did you even show it to your brother? well, you should, then maybe he would lighten up! _v
WalkingOnWater chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
wow, that was way cool. i liked it
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
*sniff* That was so sad! I know, I hate it when I fight with my sisters, but nothing has every been THAT bad. I'm so sorry that happens. :(
Code Red chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Yes...another deep and meaninful poem. I really enjoyed this one. I'm sorry to here that you and your brother fight like that. But it was just excellent how it rhymed and the rhymthm is perfect! I love your poems, keep up the good work!

Ja ne!
Relentless Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Ouch. Maybe your brother should read this... I have two younger siblings, and we get along almost 100% of the time - but one my best friends, has a relationship with his sister that is very like this (Except the other way around). From being with him for however many years, I can relate to what you're saying. This was very powerful, and it shows the extent of your pain. I hope someday you will be able to solve your relationship with him, and can look back on this poem without feeling the hurt all over again.
AngelFly chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Very good. Deep and meaningful... hope that one day your relationship with your brother will improve...
Kari chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
How TOTTALY heart-breaking...awwww...that was SOOOO sweet.
Kiora chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Wow. Very very good. Deep and sad too..
Chestnut Wind chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
~SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB~ It was BEAUTIFUL! And I can SO relate! ~Hugs her~ Ur SUCH a good writer... -Maully