Reviews for fly
sporty southern rockin gal chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Story of my life except I never really seem to let myself live it. I can really relate. I think you should consider getting published.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is sweet in a sad sort of way. Maybe it's from reading some of your other stuff, but I get a little bit of sorrow in this. I liked "I want to fall asleep in your limbs" because it's something that I totally understand. And the use of the word "limbs" was wonderful because it's something people don't say. They might say "arms" or "embrace" or something, but "limbs" is like a tree, or perhaps just feels disjointed but oddly beautiful. Then again I find the weirdest things beautiful. My imagery has been known to be disgusting. The last line...I don't know. It was intriguing I suppose. Because the stanza [if you can call it that] sort of made it seem like the two of you would never part, but perhaps you meant this person will never leave your heart. Even so, why stop there with your promises? And what makes it more real than anything else? What makes this feeling forever? Sorry, there I go again. This isn't what poetry is about, or, at least not to me. I feel like my teachers who try and disect every word. Poetry to me is about creating your own meanings inside the poetry, but I always get curious anyway. Blah. Well, good job.
Isca chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Very deep, at times. Good work! Keep writing! :)