Reviews for The Private Abyss
Fractal Flaws chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
So bittersweet and sultry and beautiful - you spin a splendid yarn with words. Great job!
R.C. Wulfe chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You've a gift for writng, there's no doubting that having read this. Its beautiful and deep, with the bitter aftertaste of reality.

I don't even know her name but I feel an attachment to your leading Lady, and her Byzantine saint/Romanian gypsy. All wrapped up in their room, their private place...It sounds so lovely I can almost wrap myself up in the words.

Wrods that are so evocative I can almost see the room, even as I can almost smell the rain.

Simply. Beautiful.
BanAlbannach chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Wow. This was beautiful. Most erotic things I read are just...dirty, but this was gorgeously and tastefully done, and thus effective in stirring me. My favorite part: "His breath is hot, subtle on the crevice of my neck. I shiver from the breeze. He pulls me closer. He holds fast onto my belly like I’ll leave him. He pushes a strong leg between my thighs. I inhale. He feels my chest rise and rests a casual hand beneath my left nipple where it’s soft and even paler. His fingers smell like me." You described the feeling of a man sleeping beside a woman perfectly...right down to the trivial, private details that people never talk about but always can say they recognize. I'll be back for more reading!
Aranel du Lac chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
wow...what a beautiful piece. Elegant and yet raw in technique - very enjoyable.
Singingperson chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
So complex with such simplicity. I thought you did a fabulous job. It read really well.