Reviews for When
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I dont like those two lines because they don't seem to fit with the flow or the visual.

I like the piece though because it's a nice little description and very true, though I doubt she'd listen. Great job!

PS If youre bored this weekend check out the Review Game's Review Marathon (link in my profile)
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love the verbiage you use. And once again, it is another poem of yours' I can relate to. Great work!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
So someone smokes. And from the context, it's your friend right? If i'm wrong, I don't mean to offend. This was very good. Very simple. But sometimes the most simplest things are often the best.

-Jennifer.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Such a sad poem! It was really beautifully written. I liked your shortness and how you did it straight to the point. It was really good. Keep at it and write more!

The Reverse Edge Blade
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I was like "who's this?" when I opened my e-mail. I like how you described this. Can't say I can relate, but it's awesome. Keep writing!
socks-lost chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
My mom smokes too (if it is your mom your talking about.) I don't want to say I can relate to it cuz that would be a lie, but I know the feeling I guess. Although I'm not sure that's right either. I think you described that feeling of knowing very well. I hate cigerettes, its slow suicide. But this is a really good piece and like I said you conveyed it well. Awesome job keep it up!
casi chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
*hugs*

sorry hun.

love you and see you tomorrow
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Hey, love the new name. It surprised me when I first opened my inbox, I was like 'Who the heck is this?' but I knew it was you when I read your poem, which is really good by the way.

Anyway, I'll see you around.

-Alex
sweets555 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
so, when i got the alert for this i had no idea who you were.

but then i opened it and i knew in an instant.

i think that says a lot