Reviews for The Meaning of Life
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I liked the ending where she finds herself by just knowing her own convictions. However, I disagree with you on the meaning of life. I have to agree with prince Siddhartha or the buddha.

The meaning of life is to learn and have relationships with other. (I think it's relationships in general, meaning associations)
lymli chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
there are more chapters? the story was very well written, I like the plot about the meaning of life and love things,
PirateLass01 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is Great Edi! Keep writing-please!

PirateLass01 (Fanfiction name)
cheese girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I didn't actually read this story but i will later.

I'm sure it's awesome. I can't read it now i have D&T nwork to do. DON'T Do D&T in year 10.
Bavand chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I thought the characterization of the Greek gods was fabulous. And hopefully not throwing you into total confusion, as a scriptwriter (stage & screen), I love building stories just through dialog. It needs some ironing out, but otherwise it's a very good first shot.

So, when are we going to see some more...?

Julie
Aoife129 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
this was very cute. i look forward to reading more from you.
Nienna Bella chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very interesting. The ideas in this give me something to think about but I must say I would love to see you improve on more details instead of all speech. Without doing this you are leaving out the emotion and it feels really rushed. You are already an excellent writer but I think you can improve.

Nienna

(WeAReAllMadHere)
wildcard07 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
It's okay. :) nice work for a first story makes one think.

Go work on giving your story more action...more drama through words of movement so that the readers can feel the power of emotions you wish to communicate through the piece.