Reviews for Chasing Venus
Ines chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
OMG LOVE IT! Please do more! It's killing me having to wait.
UnknownPen chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I love this! LOVE! LOVE! I don't see enough stories with a hot Asian guy. Ryochi sounds so gorgeous and his arrogance and shameless flirting make me laugh. Then Nadia is absolutely precious. First she's feisty and witty. Second, she's a real woman and it's so cool that a guy as handsome as Ryochi finds her attractive. That's brilliant (and it gives me hope that I can land a hottie like Ryo). Please please continue. Mwah!
Kate chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
...Gosh, It's such a kill to know when I come across a fantastic reading and then I see it has not been updated in quite a while.

Please do update again. :)
mizgardenia21 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This is awesome. Nadia is adorable and very real. She's a likable character. Ryochi is an arrogant something but he too is very likable. I enjoyed these first two chapters greatly.
mz stancil94 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Please keep writing this. It is really good. I wil keep checking. Please don't ignore a fan!
Fatal Mars chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
AH! I love how you are incorporating Asian culture in a realistic way! This is such a good story and I hope that I don't have to wait another year or so for an update. I love how she isn't just drooling and has an honest female reaction.
Divisionred chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Welcome back...YEAH!Thanks for the update. I like how bold and secure Mr. R is until he got to his office and saw his mother and ex. Oh man I am sure that they represent trouble. Looking forward to reading more. Again welcome back. I am so happy. Please update Any Given Thursday too. Thanks
intellectual titmouse chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
one, totally glad to see you back here! cool beans. two, glad to see an update on this. three, please update soon. lol
destinys20 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
I liked the begining. but will you update ? You started Any Given Thursday, it was really good and you never finished.

Please update AGT ant this story soon.
igot4 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
It was just getting good then WHAM! Thats it? You got come back and give us an update this

story is very good
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
HA! Little Ms. Oggle! I love it. The humor is great and the asian mix is great! I have to say I am not disappointed with your writing style and I can't wait to read more of your writing.
fzb chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
oh wow,beautiful story...can't wait for the next chapters!...more please
bailandochic chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Love this story! please update!
intellectual titmouse chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
i need more! this was awesome!
grumpirah chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I'm pretty sure I asked this before but if I haven't: WHere's the rest?