Reviews for Victoria's Secrets::
randomevents chapter 17 . 8/26/2008
Your whole story is confusing. There are a lot of loopholes. It would take too much time to say them all, so I suggest that you just print it out and read it all over again. Then edit it by hand.
Annabel Wynters chapter 26 . 8/25/2008
Welcome to Walmart, get you crap and get out!

haha nice chapter!
Kurra chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
You got the nano thing from Lyndsay Sands' books, huh? :)

I always liked the theory of nanos and even though i've seen it in her books I still enjoy here :b
jayc3218 chapter 25 . 8/15/2008
Wow I love this story is very different from what i have read before Victoria is strong and independent regardless of all the things she has gone through she does not give up and fights for what she believes in I can't wait for the next update you are an awesome writer!
Anon Amos chapter 25 . 8/12/2008
Your story in GREAT, and if that’s something you haven’t heard before then the right people art reviewing. I also love your female heroin. I was kind of tired of seeing frail little shitless girls be completely dominated by males. You’re girl and her totally awesome super powers are a really refreshing change.

Some times I read parts of your story and get a feeling that something’s wrong but the story is so interesting that I completely forgot about anything I had a problem with. I look forward to more chapters and I am really…REALLY….glade that this is not one of those stories I has not been updated for years and won’t be in near future.

Also, I can't be sure if it was this story or not, but I think you mentioned some couple being like Angelina and Brad. If that means you like them as a couple, you rock.

I wish you good writing,

Anon...
Annabel Wynters chapter 25 . 8/12/2008
uh oh, blood, not cool. Can't wait! I love this story!
alwaysfaith chapter 25 . 8/12/2008
Update soon~
ShyTan'ith chapter 25 . 8/12/2008
I love Victoria in this one. She understands what it is like to be out on the streets and she understands better than any human what it means to have fur. She has a huge heart and I agree with her that fur is foe survival not fashion (says the girl with her Great-Grandmothers fur coat in the wardrobe - and it would be a very nice coat if it wasn't real fur!)

Death must have a very large bank account just sitting there gaining interest to buy all those furs for Victoria so she could give them away. But somehow I suspect that they haven't made a dent in the interest let alone his real fortune.

I would love to know where he pulled those rings from and why! I think if I were Victoria, I would be winding Death up later asking what the big idea was calling me his wife in that boutique or I don't recall him ever proposing let alone a wedding! hehehe

Thanks for giving ua another wonderful chapter.
MySweetFears chapter 25 . 8/11/2008
definatly a girls dream. i would love to do that. all the shopping, the clothes... im so jealous.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 25 . 8/11/2008
ooh. a big cliffhanger. i can't wait to see what happens. i loved the room and bathroom ideas. the clothing store was good too. please update again soon
Annabel Wynters chapter 24 . 8/8/2008
is it a cathouse? can't wait for more!
QuirkyQueen chapter 24 . 8/7/2008
i'm so sorry that i usually dont review :( though i have been reading this story for a very long time. thank you for taking your free time up with writing this it is a wonderful story and from now on i'll try and remember to review i read your authors note from the last chapter and the guilt totally set in lol
Katherine-the-greate chapter 24 . 8/6/2008
yay. the new room! i can't wait to see what it looks like. this chapter was cool too. the action was great, but the bolding/italics/underlining thing is getting to me. please update again soon!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 23 . 8/6/2008
this was a nice chapter. i liked the humor that carried over from the last chapter a lot.
MySweetFears chapter 24 . 8/6/2008
oh. still dont get to so the big reveal:( maybe next chap though...
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »