Reviews for Alice in Chains
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/6
Ai is really mysterious. I want to know more about her. I hope that you'll update this story again one day. It's really good.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/6
Wait a minute...who is Ai and how did she get there? I'm intrigued.
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/6
A shaman? That's so cool. I rarely see shamans in anime or manga and I like the fact that you actually use what a shaman is and do the dream thing with it.
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/6
Weird things keep happening at Alice's shop. I wonder what kind of shady business she's into and what exactly this contract with Alice is going to get her.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/6
So far, this chapter is really good. It's creepy, but effective and both Alice and Yohru are interesting characters. I can't wait to see where this storyline goes.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/6
I've heard a lot about this story, and I'm finally getting down to reading it. I don't think it's unnecessary, I think it's really interesting and I like your introspective stuff.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Good chapter, I'm really interested in those charms. I wonder if Yohru will ever figure them out.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I think Ai is really interesting and I'd definitely like to know more abou her! Keep on writing!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Ai seems pretty cute and cool. I bet that she can kick serious bootay behind her frilly get up. There has to be a reason for all the stuff that's happening.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
I wonder who the mysterious girl is.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I love how this is such a dark story but it's got a lot of high spiritual fantasy in it too. Yohru and Alice are just awesome characters.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Now Yohru is going into a contract. I wonder what's going to go on now.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
So, she got saved by a serial killer? Oh man she's in for it now.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is so interesting. I like the outlook of the main character on this story. It's interesting.
King Corn chapter 6 . 2/13/2014