Reviews for Alice in Chains
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 6 . 4/4
Ai seems pretty cute and cool. I bet that she can kick serious bootay behind her frilly get up. There has to be a reason for all the stuff that's happening.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 5 . 4/4
I wonder who the mysterious girl is.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4
I love how this is such a dark story but it's got a lot of high spiritual fantasy in it too. Yohru and Alice are just awesome characters.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4
Now Yohru is going into a contract. I wonder what's going to go on now.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4
So, she got saved by a serial killer? Oh man she's in for it now.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is so interesting. I like the outlook of the main character on this story. It's interesting.
King Corn chapter 6 . 2/13
Good chapter, I'm really interested in those charms. I wonder if Yohru will ever figure them out.
King Corn chapter 5 . 2/13
I'm glad to see that Yohru is alright but I think the shaman might have a point. While Alice is very cool, she's oh so creepy. I'm definitely interested in what the next chapter has to hold.
King Corn chapter 4 . 2/13
I can't believe I forgot to read this update, geez. Anyway, this is really interesting and Alice is just as creepy as ever! W00t! Update soon!
King Corn chapter 3 . 2/13
This was a good chapter. I like how Yohru and Alice had a little argument over who was the stronger woman. Lol, I think Alice won.

She's a peculiar one. I'll have to keep my eye on her.
King Corn chapter 2 . 2/13
This is a great build up to events to come. You did go a bit overboard with your adjectives however but I think a revision and omission of some of them will do the story good.

Alice sticks out most in my mind, second is Yohru. I hope that Taho and Michi will have better parts soon. I'd like to know more about them before I judge them.

I also want to know what's to become of the mother as well. I wonder how she'll deal with her husband's death.
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/13
I LOVE stories like this and it will definitely be interesting to see what you go with it. It's got a lot of reviews so far, can't beat that! I can't wait for chapter one as well!

I hope you still plan on updating your other stories.
Axis Tripper chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Ai seems interesting but a little suspicious as well. I hope that you update this soon, it's such a great story!
Axis Tripper chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
I like the dream interpretation stuff you've been doing in the past two chapters and the information about shamans. It's interesting.
Axis Tripper chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
This is really interesting. I love all of the paranormal aspects you've put into this story.
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »