Reviews for Alice in Chains
SharkWeek chapter 6 . 8/10
Please update this! You must! I really want to know what happens next!
SharkWeek chapter 5 . 8/10
It looks like there is another helper. I wonder what story she's got to tell.
SharkWeek chapter 4 . 8/10
This is an awesome chapter. I really am getting invested.
SharkWeek chapter 3 . 8/10
Oh man. I wonder if Alice is killing people.
SharkWeek chapter 2 . 8/10
Looks like Yohru really got herself into trouble. I wonder how she'll get out of this one.
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10
This started off so deep and cool. I want to know more.
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/6
Ai is really mysterious. I want to know more about her. I hope that you'll update this story again one day. It's really good.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/6
Wait a minute...who is Ai and how did she get there? I'm intrigued.
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/6
A shaman? That's so cool. I rarely see shamans in anime or manga and I like the fact that you actually use what a shaman is and do the dream thing with it.
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/6
Weird things keep happening at Alice's shop. I wonder what kind of shady business she's into and what exactly this contract with Alice is going to get her.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/6
So far, this chapter is really good. It's creepy, but effective and both Alice and Yohru are interesting characters. I can't wait to see where this storyline goes.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/6
I've heard a lot about this story, and I'm finally getting down to reading it. I don't think it's unnecessary, I think it's really interesting and I like your introspective stuff.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Good chapter, I'm really interested in those charms. I wonder if Yohru will ever figure them out.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I think Ai is really interesting and I'd definitely like to know more abou her! Keep on writing!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Ai seems pretty cute and cool. I bet that she can kick serious bootay behind her frilly get up. There has to be a reason for all the stuff that's happening.
128 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »