Reviews for Into the Ashes
Blood Sinister chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Werewolf.

Is he? I looked back at Brian Page, and that's the conclusion I've come too, but I don't know...

OK, now I need to know what he is. If he is a werewolf, why's he on the run? Did he kill the wrong person? Run away from his 'pack'?

Those are the only ones I can come up with right now, but I'm tired.

I like that it moves quickly. If it drags on and on, people are just gonna get frustrated with not knowing and move on to another fic.

I love scarface. Will he come up in later chapters? And it's got me wondering about him too. I love that you gave him a scar - I hope we'll get that backstory soon. Is he a vampire? Because golden eyes reminds me of Twilight (a friend recommended it, and now I'm shamefully hooked.)

It sounds horribly cliche, but keep updating!
Audiovisual chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
i get the feeling that i know what he is.. 8D of course, i'm hoping i do. (and do i know the book jane's reading? ;) if it's twilight..)

anyway, i am HOOKED on this story. in a good way. i've been rereading it the past few days, really. (& i love how jane just went out and said, 'But if more people like Scar-Face are going to show up at my door step asking about you, I need to know why.' because it's funny to see the nickname 'scar-face' in such a tense conversation. ;))

i'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! keep it up & great job!
marikamaroca chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
interesting
Audiovisual chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
i'm really intrigued by this story. 8O unfortunately i can't make myself articulate now - all i thought of saying has been said by your first reviewer. still, i'm definitely going to read each and every chapter of this story of yours. i hope you'll update soon!
Blood Sinister chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Interesting.

I liked that you didn't give everything away in the first chapter; it's get boring.

I also like that you gave brief glimpses, and small hints:

'I had grown up around the environment of drugs'? Hm. I love mysteries, so I'll probably be puzzling over this until you update.

Is he a serial killer on the run? No. An ex-agent with the government after him? Possibly. Oh! Has he stolen government secrets? No they'd probably be more public about that...

Update please! Don't keep me in suspense!