Reviews for Lions Among Ladies
The Brat Prince chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
So I'm back from India, and I see a new chapter and go yay! And now, you know what would be awesome? More!
nothinglikethesun chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Hey! This is a neat story you've got. I can't help but laugh at Leah though, because I know someone just like her. I'm interested in what happens next, so update soon! :)
Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Cool. Update soon.
Caecilia chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Again, great descriptions. Amelie is unique and I love her character so far.

Ah! hope she remembers him soon enough. Shame to forget him. You control the scenes well.

Can't wait until more is added! Good work!
Caecilia chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Ah. I already put it a long review and ff didn't let it post. Oh well, I'm trying again.

Roasted meat byproducts. haha That's a great line. I LOVE your descriptions, like 'thick feather-duster eyelashes'. Amelie's feelings towards Leah are good (that sounds kinda weird) but I think that it's easy for some people to relate to.

I really like what you have and the band members sound very yummy. I think it'd be cool if you had spent some time describing Sonic Playground's music, but I'm very music oriented. I like how the boys aren't flawless and how the bassist is pale and has a scar. He sounds so cool!

Now off to read the second chap!
The Brat Prince chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wow. Ooh, you're so good! Okay, super curious now. I can't wait to see the rest of this.
The Cat Sidhe chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Good for ur first chapter. Its got an interesting edge to it.

I would loved to see more chapters in the future. Keep up the good writing!

~Sercet Night