Reviews for The Pain They Share
FalseExpectations chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
There is book by David Klass called 'You Don't Know Me' and it is one of my favourite books. It is about child abuse as well. You should read it, you would probably like it.
Max-Ashworth chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Please don't take this the wrong way, because I do love this story and your writing, it's just that this moves really quickly and doesn't seem 100% realistic. I say this in the nicest way possible, because like I said, I do love the story...

I can't wait for Seasons! w

Also, I feel like I should let you know that I'm really trying to finish up chapter 4 of the story formally known as Road Trips...it's now "Burning Up". It's a title I'm MUCH fonder of, and I like to think it's clever because of the new character element. You'll see. Oh, you'll see...*rubs hands together and laughs maniacally*. Of course, I'm ignoring my friend to write it, but he'll be fine. He's playing Super Smash Bros on my Wii right now. Pfft.
Kira Feline chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Wow. That was a great twist! Is there going to be anything more about Adrian's past, or just Dana's?
Max-Ashworth chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
Ahh the teaser for the next chapter has me so impatient!

As I was reading, I was thinking, Wow that's such a coincidence that they would BOTH be abused by their dads, ja?

:P

I have to say, I was kind of surprised at the whole half-sibling thing. It just seemed kind of random. Fitting, but random. :D

When she said the adoptive sons' names and stuff, I started laughing. xD

Oh, also a question that was nagging me; HOW did she afford college? Because she moved in with Ray and Ethan, ja, but college is expensive.
Max-Ashworth chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Wow, an update! Woohoo!

I _always_ review darling ;)

Aidan : Poor baby...-snuggles, feeds a cookie- -gets a sledgehammer and goes to kill his father and all his 'friends'-

My penname IS awesome, isn't it? Lol thanks.
Max-Ashworth chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Similarities between them? *thinks* They're...both...child...abuse...survivors! Or Aidan is so far. *shot for being pesamistic*

I'm really interested in the story so far so I can't wait for the next chapter. I've been reading child abuse stories lately because I'm starting one...and...I like to know that I'm being relatively kind to my poor Chris Dx Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

...And next time hopefully the whole chapter won't be in bold? I couldn't read it that well. .
8 ball carrie chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I enjoy the story line a lot, however i think there are some things that could make it better. You should try to edit a little more because lot of readers get distracted by simple grammar or spelling mistakes. When you say a simple car the way she it's written it sounds odd because it seems like she's patting herself on the back for it and i don't think that's what you were trying to put across. It might be a good idea to get who Ray and ethan are out with a little less complexity once you say who they are you don't have to say there name and who they are at the same time again you can just say Ray or my room mate. Her be ing a part time psychologist is a little complicated unless you put that across earlier other wise it seems like too much. Another thing that might work is describing what her books about a little more. I'm not trying to be bossy these are just a couple ideas. I enjoyed what i've read so far, I look forward to reading more and I think this will turn out really well.
Kira Feline chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Hey MageGirlKay:

I liked your story. The only thing I noticed was that there were quite a few grammar issues (And you know I'm a grammar freak) so you might want to check that.

Hurry up with the rest of the story; I hate cliff-hangers!