Reviews for Looking back
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
-Don't you?...I didn't get this. Don't you what? Did you mean Weren't you? (as in weren't you like them)

-Let's do funny stuffs!...stuff

-Sorry for taking your books and never giving back... giving them back

The thing confused me is you start with "my friends" and then it seems to change to just that one friend. I do really like the chorus because it's very true. I also like the message from teh piece with the memories and such because its relateable.
AK the Twilight chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This song has great organization and the chorus is generally well-written, but it seems to be changing the mood a bit too rapidly. At the beginning, it starts to feel like a sad ballad, but near the middle it feels light-hearted and more like a realistic friendship. At the end, it tends to return to the sad ballad-like mood. This makes the whole song feel indecisive, something that songs should try to avoid. There's room for a degree of balance, but you need to focus the mood to make the song make sense.

Mechanically, this is very well organized and doesn't make too many misteps concerning the actual song-writing. If you can focus the emotions a bit more, this could really be a fantastic song, but right now it feels confused and indecisive.

Overall, this isn't the best of your work, but was worth reading. Very well written, though still confusing when it comes to mood, this song was a good read.
Living Life Free chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow. Great song.

I have to say. You are a very tallented writer.

Keep on writing.

Thanks for all the reviews on my poems.