Reviews for Does He Remember
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I can definitely relate to this poem. I think we all - at one point or another - wonder if someone we truly care(d) for still cares or thinks about us. Good job.
Eve's Deception chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
oh. i love this and this:

"Does he remember

the way

our first kiss

felt?"

it adds so much softness to the piece. its like a sigh midway before continuing. its just really really beautiful-for lack of a better word
trying chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is really sad, but I love it.

You wrote it beautifully, and I've tried to do this before - show several memories all in one poem - but for some reason I never succeed.

Good job :)
Ezio. The Sentinel chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I certainly hope he does. Perhaps he will see his error, or at least be haunted by the voice in the back of his head that says "Maybe that wasn't a good idea. Maybe you just ruined everything with someone who actually understood you." EIther way, I hope things will work out. I like how every stanza is a question. It gives the poem a sense of curiosity and frustration.

Thermite
Jennifer chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Cherry condoms?...wow...on a trampoline? [cough choke die.]

This is very beautiful and very sad. it's my fav. I don't care If i come across another one that I say is my fav, cuz this is my favorite. I'm sorry he broke it off. The love I feel comeing of the poem is just so overwhelming.

It's your best.

-Jennifer.
sweets555 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
you and devon broke up!
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Is this about Devon? What happened?