Reviews for The Vampire Diaries, the New Generation
Risik chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
cool! i don't like sadie but i like brandis. u shood kill off Donovan, wait don't oh, i don no, do whateverjust make it style
Lestette chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
I love this Tanya character, she seems almost border-line crazy! "Well, since the bell is about to ringlet me tell you what" Simply brilliant! You get more of the vampire nature, or so I feel, in this entry. I'm loving this to bit and I beg that you continue this soon! And please and more entries from Tanya, she is most amuzing to read! I think you have a real talent for writing identities and attitudes for characters. You get a real sense for who the character is through your description. It's fantastic!
Endless Nightmares chapter 4 . 3/21/2004
Hmm... well, I think you should continue to write more. Very creative piece you have constructed from the beginning.
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
Hello-
Short, but very dark, and nicely done.
Endless Nightmares chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Heh-
Interesting...but very good.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Hello JP-
Seems to be very interesting so far, you got me to read more.
Lestette chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
*Applauds* as short as this was, I also really enjoyed it. I like how the vampires know each other "he was not a local" and they respect each other "No local would have dared to do what he had done" very well done. I look forward to reading more of this.
Lestette chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I really like the way you described the bite, how erotic it was etc. That is deffinatly (in some cases) a big part of vampire stories. You write very well, your use of detail and choice of words is excellent. I commend you on that. I like how envious Donovan got by hearing that his love was bitten by someone else. Good show.
Lestette chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Hm, this is different, I'm not really sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing yet. I think the enteries could have been a little longer... you'd think being vampires they would have a little more to write about. These vampires seem so average compared to humans, if that is what you were going for then props to you. It's almost hard to tell that they are vampires though. Perhaps this is just some clever trick that the vampires picked up, or maybe they still wish they were human, I don't know.
Gothic Renegade chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
Really good, I like were it's going Please don't make it a lemon!
RCCarpenter chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
"If you're going to write about vampires" write whatever you want! There's nothing that says vampires have ot be brooding and dark. They can be Masquerade style Toreador for all I care. I really like where this is going and I'm curious as to who the attacker is... Until! R. C. C.
RCCarpenter chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Hey there- thanks for taking u pthe challenge! I really enjoyed this. There were some really amusing ones, like "he took my face!" Heh. Onward to the next ch.. Until! R. C. C.
Dr. Miridian chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
I remember reading this series back in the early 90's. The characters you used then were much better than these. You should use them instead. These characters somehow seem forced rather than thought out like the last group. I hope it gets better, because honestly I am a bit disappointed.
Daoloth chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
I hardly see how it was NC-17. R, yes, but not NC-17. Anyway, it's a nice story. Some of the characters are rather blase and sketchy at best, but it was fun. I did enjoy the ending particularly btw.

~John
M. Ryan Casner chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Bubble baths, sugar cookies, and (girlish squeal!) new dresses. These are not things that the necromantic undead really care about. One tip: If you're writing about vampires, write about vampires- and not normal, happy people who conveniently can drink blood.