Reviews for The Griffins
LunaLovegood37 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is great so far! I really want to read more, but unfortunately it's midnight right now, so...

If you wouldn't mind, maybe you could take a peek at my stories, DragonSpiyr, and Book of Choices.

Thanks,

Luna
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Herro there! New reviewer. :) Anyway, just chanced upon this story and yeah, the opening chapter is rather good. Sets the mood for the story in the form of The Griffins. That being said, The Griffins seems like a group of interesting people. And is Morgan the main character here? Anyway, I do think Morgan's an interesting character on the basis of personailty. :) Anyway, good story here.
Renata Swift chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Ooh, gripping! Like the style and the initial premise. will continue reading!
sooner or later its over chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Ha ha Gwen's a character.

I like how she's upset that she made a miscalculation but wasn't to upset over being almost hit by a car.
sooner or later its over chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really enjoyed the first chapter and it was nice how you explained why Morgan played up the snobby-cheerleader because it made her more believable as a character.
Eulogies and Epitaphs chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
this is really good yo. keep writing more unless you've finished. im eager to read more D
DigitalScripter chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
I feel here there are too many parts where your telling the reader instead of perhaps showing. When your showing Greg's powers for example. Other then that good work.
animalchemist chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This is awsome! I really like the story
DigitalScripter chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
I like this idea of having a different point of view each chapter. I'm guessing it will be Darren's chapter next though I could be wrong.
DiamondEyedDog chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
I'm liking this story so far, it's well written. I look forward to what you might have up your sleeve!
DigitalScripter chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
I liked seeing the story through another point of view. The story has an intesting feel to it. Good work.
DigitalScripter chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I feel that the opening hook could use a little more pull. Other then that the chapter was fairly interesting.