Reviews for Heartbreak Misery
lilibug818 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I remember this one! I like it very much, very epic. I like the end a lot. Too bad is just a oneshot. XD
Auguste Mae chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Of course I have already read this masterpiece, but I just had to again. Fantastic, utterly fantastic. The last line is so epic I can't even breathe. You're such an amazing writer! I wish I had a tenth of your talent!

-Carpet
EDarker chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
A very realistic view of the world around some people. It's sad to keep in mind that some people live in this reality, be it through war or an act of nature. Disaster is something everyone can relate to, even on a minor level compared to others. A very good, very modern topic, I think, you chose for this story.

I do have to point out, though, that there are a few capitalization and punctuation errors. For example "Power Rangers" needs to start with capital letters, and when someone is speaking you need to close the sentence be it with a period, comma, exclamation point or question mark.

Also, some of the ideas you used were repetitive. Look for different ways to put things and slightly more elegant words to give a more fluid transition for readers.

But overall, I'd say this is worth the read. Anyone who is reading this review, take a moment and read through the story. It's short and to the point, and something well worth your time!