Reviews for Infatuation
JC chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
OMG KEEP WRITING THIS! lol, I'm in love. Please update, I'd love you forever... hahaha

Great story (obviously) Love the characters and their development.
Regin chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Julia Caron chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
OMG! Katie, you are a freakin' BEAST! I absolutly love this chapter of the story! You gave such great details! Good job girl! :)
CarelessLove chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
This is really good. Can't wait to read the next chapter._

I think Damien is my favorite character so far. He's wonderful_
sniff chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
i wish you'd continue this one! i love this one .

:'(
liddobones chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
More updates pls!
December chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
please please continue this story i think itsi getting really interesting!
groovi-gal-numba1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
the dramatic descriptions got annoying after a while. you know all the "school is a prison, a torture chamber and my heart yearns for something more" type talk. i know that may just be the 'drama queen' like attitude of the character, but its still irritating.

that said, i really like the dialouge. its humourous and natural. oh, and of course, romantic. haha!

as for characters, Mr Night irritates me. he's a sleeze! and i find lezlie irritating at times (shes a little to overdramatic!). but when they are together they do seem to fit well - you know, chemistry and all that.

you have some really good descriptions.

Bright blue eyes framed by dark eyelashes peered down at me. His burning gaze raked up and down my body slowly.

that one made me quiver! in a good way of course. you have a unuiqe and interesting way of putting things.

overall i enjoyed it! but maybe tone down the drama

xoxox groovi
1337roflcopter chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh uhm, wow. First thing thought when Mr. Night licked his lips was "rape is imminent."(XD) But yes, the plot took me quite by surprise as I never actually expected the girl's 'infatuation' to be towards a teacher. The pacing was quick, or at least Mr. Night was quick on voicing his 'concern' about Leslie. I also like the description and I can totally relate to Leslie about school and being so eager for graduation! Except I just graduated from eighth grade instead of twelfth. Well, this is only my review for the first chapter, I'm going to go read the rest.
RedMoonChick chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
this story seems off to a great start, though logically, I would get an order of protection against Steven.

I work in the world of Criminal Law lol so yea, if a person were to ever violate an order of protection, it would be a felony. So yea, pretty serious stuff... sorry, I hope there is a reason Leslie is refusing to go to the police...

Cant wait to see what you come up with for this story and hope u update soon!
teegan chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
really good cant wait for an update
I'mYourChemicalRomance chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
Mhm, I like this one, too.:3

It's so cute.
Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Thanks for the reviews. I really appreciate it.

Damien took his car being damaged well. The near kiss was very intriguing, indeed. Even more interesting was the fact he mentioned the teacher afterwards. Nice work. Keep writing!

Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
I like that she stood up to her friend and that Damien tried to avoid conflict. It's great that Mr. Night played the Night-in-shining armor. ;) Kidding about the spelling if you're thinking I'm an idiot. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Poor thing. Steven is an awful guy. Great job at showing her vulnerability.