Reviews for Seeing in colour
PaintedMemoryOfABrokenDream chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I don't think this can be improved it's already excellent
Desert Roses chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I liked it a lot... I wish I could write songs, but they come out all wrong, oh well, good job anyways.
Rachael Moore chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
OMG THAT IS AMAZING! You are an EXCELLENT writer! I've been writing/reading poetry for YEARS... and as much as I love writing poetry... i could never really get interested in reading them but by the first stanza of yours i was hooked. it is truly amazing! keep writing! PLEASE!
ophelia88 chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Sry if i'm bothering you. plz read my story.
-ophelia88
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Wow... thats so ..powerful! I've often thought of how it seems to me as if most people are blindfolded..but to me its a more negative thing...they blindfold themselves to all the hurt around them.. this poems cool tho, its a sorta victory poem cos now you can see in colour and the true beauty of your surroundings.. is it me or have you been posting LOADS lately? its prolly just me.. anywayz like i said before you're an amazing poet and i wish i could write as well as you... actually *idea* I'd love to do a joint poem with you if you want.. alternate verses or something.. email me if you wanna give it a go :)
Seroci chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
I'm writing a musical fanfic with only original songs. I was wondering if I could use yours. Credit will be given where required, of course, if not more. Please e-mail me ASAP () if I can or cannot use this song. It's a wonderful song, and I'm looking for only the top originals.
AniMajor1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Cool, I really like this. You're a really good poet/songwriter.