Reviews for With Sugar On Top
ThePixess chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
A-W-W-W-W-W-W YAY! Maybe they rushed into it, I'd apprechiate a little more, I dunno, build up and character developement, but other than that YAY! Can't wait for the next chapter.
ThePixess chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Ladies and gentlemen, an encore of the POOR POOR CARSON CONCERT. It was kind of random for Matt to just spew it out like that, and saying the phrase "delicate flower" outloud, much less a guy saying it, is a little questionable, but all is good. :)
ThePixess chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
I repeat: POOR CARSON. I hope he and Peyton get together, or at least bond, or something. This is really well-written, youtotally *get* all the characters, and they are completely and totally believable. Excellent job!
ThePixess chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Aw, poor Carson not measuring up to Matt. :( More Macy awesomeness this chapter, hurray! On to next chappie...
ThePixess chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Aargh, so my computer decided to be stupid, so now I have to re-review.

“Competent,” I repeated, wondering why she would use this adjective versus any other.

-And there's that ominous thing again XD

The Millie/Dad situation is very intruiging, I'll be interested in seeing where that goes, as well as the house sitting venture.
ThePixess chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Aw! Again, highly realistic, VERY sad; also, way to build up the omnisity! On to the next chapter...
ThePixess chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
“Morning starts at ten.”

-That should just be rule of thumb for the universe, right there.

I really like this so far, Macy seems particularly interesting. Peyton's narration seems both realistic AND articulate; no overly-exaggerated plots either. Me like.
AmberMarieee chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Why would she hide it!
AmberMarieee chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
ha. i can see the beginnings of an exciting story going on here. I love it so far.
twentytwentysurgery chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I love it. There's not too much detail, but it flows amazingly. I cant wait to see the next chapter.