Reviews for The Introspective Debate of Owen Brody
Alexandra Lenore Day chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
ahh nothing that i love more then a good drunk gay boy kiss!~

~Dra
IndraGodOfire chapter 22 . 10/6/2011
love it! I loved all the percentages too.
Naomi chapter 22 . 9/2/2011
I love how Brody had all the percentages. It's just, I felt so sad for Mia... unrequited love sucks. :(

I especially enjoyed Brody's development throughout the story; nice to know he's not a cruel heartbreaker anymore. :3 I think that's my favorite element of this entire story. I love how this wasn't a typical cliche highschool slash romance.

Also, chapter 21 (Deux es Machina) is aptly named; kudos to you. :)
Dousedflames-LJP chapter 22 . 6/24/2011
I liked the story, good job :{D

I just didn't like how it just left off Mia alone in the hall, she could have run away, still sad, or joined the party and had fun. It probably doesn't matter, but.. it doesn't feel right to me just leaving her in the hall like that. It sucks that she gets stuck with the short end of the stick when she hasn't done anything to deserve it.

But other than that, I liked it :{D
forgedcomplexity chapter 22 . 6/9/2011
I just...don't know what to say. For me, reading this... everything about this story was just so well put together. It's just like puzzle pieces coming together so perfectly, so simply perfect, I can't help but admire how it all fell into place. Brody's adorable. Linden and Mia too. It was heartfelt, and so goddamned simply honest. In fact, I just want to steal Brody away, he was that adorable.

Though I'd like to have gotten to know Ernie and Michael a bit more. Or Brody's asshole friends. :) I just wanted to share how much this made my day. Thanks for writing it.
DamienCard chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
haha, love the little 'percentages' at the end of each chapter...
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I named my youtube Introspective Debate after this story XP
HeavensInferno chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
This was brilliant. I adore Brody and Linden and Mia and even Peter and Noah because they all seemed so real. This is definately one of those stories I'm going to reread over and over agin.
Zeo chapter 22 . 1/27/2011
Just read this through and I absolutley LOVE it. It's wonderfully written with fantastic and believable characters. The only thing that bothered me was the percentages, it got a little distracting after a while, and a little confusing. APART FROM THAT, I loved it.
The Moon Is My Sun chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
I loved this story! It's very realistic and extremely well written. Linden and Brody are super cute and you can't help but want them to be together when everything is over. I'm glad everything worked out for them in the end.
jag finns inte chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
I really like their principle. I wish mine was more like him
jag finns inte chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
if he cheats on Lindon I'm going to have to insurt myself into the next chapter and cause him much psycological pain
KageKitsune51 chapter 22 . 6/20/2010
YAY! Love this story, you wrote it so well
KageKitsune51 chapter 21 . 6/20/2010
omg i LOVE that last line

and im really glad that his mum didnt send him to the therapist
KageKitsune51 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
aw

i loved it how it was his REAL success :)
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »