Reviews for The Introspective Debate of Owen Brody
frolic-horror chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
Beautiful story :) Adding it to my favorites.

Love the way you write.
frolic-horror chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Aw... just aw... the cuteness! it's killing me!
Lovedward48 chapter 22 . 5/15/2009
This is a very cute story! I love Brodys character! This is neither fluff nor does it really have a plot, but in the end almost everything is fine. Mia is a great girl, I hope she'll fine the right match for her.
wikus chapter 22 . 4/22/2009
First of all, I can't believe this story haven't got more reviews. It's so good and fun to read.

I love Brody, and I guess this story is about him, after all. I like Linden too, and I'd love to get to know him better, and Mia. About Mia, actually, I didn't like her at first. Now I don't dislike her or anything, but I still think I'd like Grace better. But Mia IS cool anyway, and I feel so sorry about her. And about Michael too, actually. I sort of wish I knew what happens next, because everything is still pretty messed up. I don't know what I'd do in Brody's situation. I'd probably avoid Mia or something, but I think he deals with things(and girls) better than I do, so I trust him to at least try not to hurt her. After all, she's a princess, and he's a perfect gentleman.

But well, they're in High School. Everyone is going to get over it eventually. Life happens, right?

And, anyway, I like Fight Club.
LavenderWolf chapter 22 . 3/23/2009
I love this story! It was so funny and awesome. Thanks so much. you should definitely make a sequel. PLEASE!
CieloPanda chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I'm liking this. It's great that you made both guys realistic rather than stereotypically...well, typecast. Just the right amount of details, too. Gonna keep reading the rest now. :)
beautiful.imperfection chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
it's funny..

you make Brody seem gay, but in this harmless discreet way

like, it's something that's casual and is an everday thing

i love it! haha :D
beautiful.imperfection chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
i love it!
emilydowns chapter 22 . 10/6/2008
UGH.

This is seriously the kind of story I wish I'D written. So. Freaking. Jealous. Of. Your. Skills.
DeadnightWarrior chapter 22 . 8/12/2008
This was the first story in a long while to catch my attention, I read it in almost one sitting. When I left the comp at some point, to have a break, five minutes later I had to bribe my little sis away from the computer so that I could read this to the end. It was addictive!

Liked the story a lot, though at some points I was pretty confused about who said what and who did what, but it didn't bother me too much.

Good work, thanks for sharing!
superinsane95 chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
This story's totally rockin and I spent all day reading it. :)
Doom08 chapter 22 . 8/3/2008
God, I really love this story! Brody is freaking awesome, his misanthropic personality is what really drew me into the story. Linden, kind of gay stereotype a little, but not overly much so. Anyways, love the story and hope for a sequel.
LovelyMonter chapter 22 . 7/28/2008
Lovely, kid. Just lovely.

I've never read anything like it. It's brillant, it really is. . Great job.

~Lovely Monster
Nicholas Scott chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
okay, I don't know how I missed this. I'm terribly confused. especially since well I wrote a review for something like a week ago and now I can't find it, but it referred to Brody's story which I hadn't read andnow here I am, so wonderfully entrenched in the story. It's absolutely beautiful. I love Brody and Lin. I'm completely enamoured, so much so that my utter confusion about whatever chapter it was that I reviewed which isn't in your list of stories now baffles me all the more.

Anyway, I'm only on chapter 6. I've learned I have to go slowly, pace myself. Because there's only 22 chapters and then it's done. Alas, I'm not really good at the whole pacing thing, so we'll cross that bridge when we get there. but back to the story

Did I mention, absolutely beautiful. Seriously. Brody and Lin are just captivating together, their chemistry is radiant, their interaction wonderfully drawn out.

You're dialogue is wondrous

The flow of the story is wonderfully timed.

Brody's introspection is so endearing

Anyway, chances are I'll review again as I continue to read. But I had to stop myself to gush about just how much I love this.
Jazzisabatmanfan chapter 22 . 7/15/2008
Awesomeness. I love this story, it was amazing. It had a steady plot line, a dose of drama, and unforgetable characters.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »