Reviews for The Introspective Debate of Owen Brody
three pipes chapter 21 . 6/29/2008
Deus ex machina, indeed. It was a little convenient, skipping the appointment that the reader was set up for, but oh, well. Still an enjoyable chapter.

(Sorry, I hope you don't mind critique. I can shut up if necessary)
xoPeace chapter 12 . 6/27/2008
I would just like to say

A. I love this story thus far

B. I love the percents thing
three pipes chapter 19 . 6/25/2008
Whee! More lovely chapters. Life is good.

I really like Brody's mom. I find perfect characters irking, and she seems pretty realistic to me.

Oh, and my favorite line ever: "Michael’s arm bent, fist formed, and Brody was 92 percent ready to react." Ninety-two percent ready... what's the other eight up to? xD

Well done.
Chasmodai Blue chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
Poor Ernie.

I like Mrs. Brody a lot. And Mia.

Yay update!
Broadcast chapter 19 . 6/22/2008
Part of what I love so much about this is that I can imagine it as a movie, and I get to watch each chapter in my head. The stand-off between Brody and Michael was executed perfectly; I could so vividly picture its choreography.
Jecori chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
Oh my God! :D:D

This is one of the awesomest chapters. It's so..cute! I'm seriously beaming. I feel like I'm right in there, right in there with them. Very invisible and left out, though, haha.

..Hold on. SICK OF IT! ARe you out of your freaking mind? I'm LOVING THIS. Please, more! You have done so well with this story that sometimes I can't even predict the next chapter.

It just follows so..naturally.

ps. I've been reading your story for a while now, and also I'm listening to music. There's this piece by a person at Newgrounds, and a piece by me. These two songs seem to match a lot of the scenes.

I really see each of the characters. I've almost got a clear visual on Linden..but my clearest ones as of now are Brody, Michael, Ernie, and Mia. That's it. Maybe the mother.
Jecori chapter 13 . 6/20/2008
I don't need your condescending

Haha, classic. This chappe..it's...intense. It's pretty good stuff. I just love how everything plays out. I love how Brody realizes these things, and the proporttion of what needs to be in perspective and what not is just so..perfect.
Jecori chapter 11 . 6/20/2008
Whoa..this one's electric. ..I'm not really sure how I feel about Mia, though. I still don't like her much at all.

Still, this is a sweet chapter, I smiled all the way through. ..By the way, don't tell anyone. I think I have a crush on Brody! Haha :D
Jecori chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Ha, you got me laughing in this one :D I LOVE IT!

The laughter, friendship, and carefree feel of this chapter just amazed me. Plus, I love Lin's parents. They are really great..I agree with Brody! They were just so..chill about it.

There is some editing that needs to be done in this chapter and few before this..I just kept forgetting-the story distracts me from doing my job! So, sometimes here and there you forget to put in a word (I do that too, ALOT) and

what you really need to remember is to SEPARATE the actions of Brody and Linden. Too many times I'm seeing something that Brody does, but with Linden's dialogue all jumbled in the same paragraph. If there were more characters at some scenes, the only way I could figure out who's who would be just logic.

Other than that, fabulous chapter! You have got me so hooked on this, it's unbelievable. Plus the change in the feel of the chapter toward the end of it was amazingly changed..like ZAP! Perfect transitions.
Jecori chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
Oh, SHIT.

(excuse the language)

me this story LOVE
Jecori chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
I already don't like Mia :(

She reminds me of one my evil characters..when I think of girls like her..ugh :

She's taking Brody away from Linden! WTF!

On to next chapter. :(
Jecori chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
Shit shit SHIT!

I am LOVING this story! You have established the feel so well in your chapters, it is driving me INSANE. I remember when I used to get hooked on my own story, WWB?

Haha :D I really admire your storytelling here. There's just..so much..SUSPENSE. The way the characters play out is so..natural. I can't BELIEVE I didn't come across this in time.

Reviewing now..I feel of no use D:

Sorry, but I just had to let it all out.
Jecori chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Damn! You gots a great story here!

I love how this chapter played out..it was so natural, and I liked Brody right away. Until I learned he smokes..like everyone else. But that's that character, and I think you displayed the entire scene WONDERFULLY. This is truly a publishable piece after some minor editing.

I got confused at some parts. The "Yeah, I'm gay" and "Why" paragraphs don't make a whole lot of sense, there.

Omg! You're a girl! With a degree! *pulls out every ounce of respect on places it before Dart Gray* :D ..Maybe it's just because I've been hanging around this other site that a female is rare to be found at. And where the grammar and spelling is so horrible, it almost makes you wanna puke. -.-

Anyway, you've really got me intrigued. I'm going to head into the next chappes later, as I've run out of time.

Kudos on a job well done! :D
Chasmodai Blue chapter 18 . 6/18/2008
I think you're great. As is Brody/Linden/Mia/Ernie. I love Ernie.

(Oh, what do you can an analyst and a therapist? An analrapist.)

Update for us soon? So there can be psychoanalyzing.
il mio amore chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
hiya! i've been reading your stories for awhile, and i always catch them once you're finished. and now here's my chance to say this and know you'll see:

You, my friend, are an AMAZING writer. i will indeed miss the gentleman's game, but suffice it to say i'll be appeased with this. witty, controversial, and all around funny, i approve! the same goes for all the other stories, especially breaking bailey! so true for so many teens...anyways, congradulations on having such an amazing talent
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »