Reviews for The Introspective Debate of Owen Brody
sakuraxshakedown chapter 17 . 6/15/2008
awesomeness. i wanna see Lind and Brody go to prom. that would be soo adorable! :)
Indalecio chapter 17 . 6/15/2008
LOL, Brody went to a gay club, the poor thing.

XD i'd love to see Brody & Linden go to prom!
Kizzie Khrysler chapter 17 . 6/15/2008
I usually don't have anything to say about your writing but this chapter just seemed so unnecessary. I understand that this is just setting up things to come but I think it couldv'e been done differently . Anyway, looking 4ward to the next chapter. Peace.
sakuraxshakedown chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
okay so i HAVE to write a review now. to put it bluntly this story is fantasic and i love it! the characters are so realistic and you've got a cool writing style. keep it up!

now i'm gonna go back to reading cuz this story pwns :D
Musickk Darling chapter 16 . 6/13/2008
Those last three chapters were absolutely brillant. Just the way you've characterized Brody and Linden and everything...totally has me hypnotized. This story is that good.

Great work, can't wait for more :)
Kizzie Khrysler chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
No, I'm not sick of it at all. Who in the world would be? I love this story and am loking forward to the sequel. Twnty chapters isn't nearly nough, I was thinking oh...50, maybe? ;)
three pipes chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
Aww. I like Brody's asshole friends, even if they are, well, assholes. I feel like you did a really good job with their reactions to Brody having a boyfriend. Brody's mother as well was just about perfect.

Thus, it's been decided... you have skills. xD
Indalecio chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
That was so cute, this is officially my favorite chapter!
Broadcast chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
I hate that I'm such a sap for these two. (I also have a soft-spot for any story that uses a character with my name; possibly we can see more Jenna in the future? haha)
Indalecio chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
I would love to read one in Linden's POV and finally get in this kids head.
Broadcast chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
I am all too familiar with that "on to the next" feeling. I'd love to read a new story from you, but maybe just one more chapter first? (It's a totally selfish request; I need some closure!)
plumblossom chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
I don't think a sequel with Linden is necessarily going to add anything to this _perfect_ story. I think a whole new story about whole new people is more to the point.
three pipes chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
Aw... how sad.

Please update soon, if you can... I hate suspense (even suspense as well-written as this).
Musickk Darling chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
Oh God, this story just keeps getting better and better. That last scene with Linden and Brody? Intense! I can't stand the cliffhanger. Update as soon as possible for my sanity, please. Ty :)

- Musickk
Indalecio chapter 13 . 6/8/2008
OMG this is like their first real fight, not cool!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »