Reviews for The Introspective Debate of Owen Brody
Daydream Nation chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
It's adorable. Amazingly cute. But the narration seems kinda...detached and cold in a way.
WhetherGirl chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
ah.

still love it.

...you even got the snakebites right.

crazy...

im getting just a little bit scared

lol j/k
Klaha Rastaban chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Aww, Brody, being brave for his man. But I smell trouble brewing! I bet Peter or someone bad saw it... Or that Michael is vindictive. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Klaha Rastaban chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Cute. At least the end part where he was 89 percent sure he was in love. Hahah. How do you manage it without making it sound all mushy and annoying? You must impart your secrets. Hah. Anyway, going well. On to the next chapter I go!
DevilishMisfit chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
I loved this chapter, it was really good. I especially enjoyed the last part, can't wait for the next chapter.
tinybones chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
This is the cutest story ever! Oh my goodness, I love it, so much. :)

Please continue whenever you can.
Skyfeather2 chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
this story gets even better as it goes instead of worse like most do ) I really like that you aren't rushing things like most romance stories- by chapter 2 or 3 the characters are making out, it's kind of annoying when they do that because it's so unrealistic then when they say they are in 'love'. I love when Brody's mom asked how Peter was doing in school and Brody said fine, "he's still showing up" that's hilarious D I also love the phrase about magnetism- that was really poetic.

overall very nice story, keep updating D
Klaha Rastaban chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Still lovin' on this story, and was glad to see another chapter so soon after the last! We have to pace ourselves, so we post once a week. Otherwise, we'd have a lot to post at first, then nothing. Anyway, on to the story, really like the introduction of the dad and then finding out he was dead... Made it sadder some how. Also like the percentages, good tie in for each chapter.
Musickk Darling chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
i really like this. Brody is like a real person...which, i have to say is an amazing feat for mxm fiction. I'm really interested to see how their relationship plays out, can't wait for more :)
Klaha Rastaban chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Nice. Loving the personality clashes, and the dialogue makes me smile. It's real and clever. Glad to see something new coming from the boy/boy scene. Lately it's all been annoying the hell out of me. There's always the guy that's basically a girl with a penis and the guy who is overly masculine. It's nice to see ya changing it up.
WhetherGirl chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
hey.

i like this.

its like my cousin coming out all over again, but this time i can see it as it happens, and not hear about it like years later...

no, really it's .

:]
Skyfeather2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I have to admit- the percentages at the beginning and end are genius D Sounds good so far, the 2main characters seem really in depth and realistic. I like their names too, more original then the everyday name and yet not too abstract that they seem fake. I also love Brody's opinoons on things and how he isn't afraid to say any of them. Nice writing style from what I've seen and can't wait to read more )
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9