Reviews for A Dog Born With Wings
Caus Belli chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Very entertaining so far, though the style at this point is rough. But you have definite potential. I would suggest a little bit more planning - just come up with a rough sketch of the main things you want to happen in each chapter, that is subject to change as you write - and pace it a little more. As it is at the moment, it seems to happen just a little too quickly in chapters this short. But all in all, I like it and I'm looking forward to reading more.

I've updated Nightbloom - chapter six is up now, can you believe it? :D - and I've also posted a new story, Damsel, which I'd love to hear your opinion on. :]
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
Nice addition. I liked that Kestral freaked out. It was kind of amusing and definitely realistic. Good job!

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Interesting addition. Nora seems nice. Good job. Keep writing!

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
The last line has got me intrigued along with the title. Nice work.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a lovely day and a wonderful summer.

Mayu-San-Sakura chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Cool.
MantraMagazine chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
You're story is so exiting! I'm digging the idea so far, it's about as painful for me to make small talk. An uncontrolable nervous smile that grates on my jaw and a nervous giggle over take me. :( Not fun. But, ., your story's nice! I hope to see more!