Reviews for Boku no Heart
anonymous chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Please upload the next chapter soon! This story is well written and is just so CUTE that it is the ultimate stereotypical goth destroyer by turning them into ash with its cuteness rays! (I mean no offense to any goths that read this, as I have friends who are goths. I was just using this phrase as a hyperbole (extreme exaggeration (not insulting intelligence, but there are people older and smarter than I am who don't know what that word means)) of how cute I think this story is). PLEASE UPLOAD!:D
lijuan chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
hi !

lijuan chapter 3 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
yuanyuan chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
ShortFogHornXD chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
AW! I love this! Please update again! Noriko and Akira are so cute together!

And the romance between Ishida and Kazuya is too! AWW!
Emo-Tears-Forever chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
This story is very adorable. Noriko is an absoulute delight. You tell it so well. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
kylee chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
I love this story. I really can't wait for the twins to get together. They are so happy to have found each other. I cannot wait for that first kiss. Please update soon.I love sweet romances like these and I love twincest even more. I think the story has lots of potential.
Missus Ann chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
; o;

I want an update, if possible.

8D
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
this story is cute. i cant wait until we see noriko's mother she sounds interesting. please update soon.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Have I ever told you that your characters are freaking adorable? Well I guess I have now...

So cute!
HurtMe chapter 4 . 10/19/2008
I don't think I like his father. Much too...uptight. But it's still a wonderful story. You portray the father really well.
Happy Pappy chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
Wooh, awesome! We learn more about Kazuya, which is great as I already really enjoy his character.

Also, I love all the Chi's! They're also so awesome. Chiaki, Chiru... perhaps Chiyuu should jump in and meet them D

Anyways, it's awesome. Can't wait for more.
HellOnToast chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Noriko is simply too darling for words! -
Siddall-san chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
I love Chiru! The awesome power of the Chi- names! hehe So Noriko is stll absolutely adorable and Chiaki constantly reminds me of myself.

Is there a chance that Kazuya may have a future lover?

Most likely!

...And then the fangirls squeal.

lol