Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
cheergurl12 chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
omg omg omg, you can't just leave me

hanging like this! update sooin please :)!
writingforeverbecauseitsmylife chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
I still love it! At this point, I don't think you can do anything that would make me dislike this story! Update soon!
OoohLookACat chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
OMIGOSH.

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE'S DEAD

if he dies...

well i might just cry

and then that candy bar would be finally useful!

or gasp

its good news

he's back

or he's coming back

:D

wait...

i shouldn't set the standard...

just in case he's not

*glare*

can't wait for more

love this story

izzie
s.hemingway chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
AAH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT. TELL ME IT'S NOT A SAD ENDING. Oh no :( Hahah, keep updating! I'll be waiting! Heh.
mk985 chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
The breakdown in the diner was very heartbreaking as was Mary's slow realization that maybe she will be OK (if not exactly the same as she was when she first started to write to James). Course that realization didn't last long with the cliffhanger you have left! I can only hope that it will be good and not bad news?

I think it great that you also sorta portrayed how the 2 other people who are arguably the closest to James - his father and Laura, reacted to both the news of the MIA status and how they supported Mary.

Keep it up!
funnechick chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
Man...I was feeling so badly for Mary in this chapter. Especially when she had that breakdown in the middle of the diner. But I am glad that she started going to see Mr. Waters again and that he's doing well now. Except I'm really anxious to find out the contents of that letter he handed to Mary.
Subconscious-Flirt chapter 12 . 7/13/2008
That's really a pretty evil place to leave it off. But you wouldn't kill him...would you? I mean, then the whole point of the story would be to like, depress people. And that would just be cruel, really.

I mean, what kind of person kills off the hot guy in the end? It seems plain wrong to me, but do as you like. Little Mary would be heart-broken though. Of course you know that, you made her up, but I'm just saying it would be very cruel to your fictional characters too.

Anyways. I have faith. I hope I have not placed my non-death faith in the wrong author.

You're not THAT cruel. I think

Update soon, I guess. But you're usually good with that, so...bye, until next chapter.
emilybh chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
the internet is being fuzzy, so I hope this gets through!

I love it! Update soon!

(Okay, so not a very important review, but I just wanted to let you know Im still reading and enjoying it:D)
Tagrina chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
You nearly made me cry. I think I'm going to have to listen to some sad/soulful music right about now. This is horrible; I knew this was coming, but to come so soon. Goodness. Please continue as soon as possible. I am patiently waiting for you to write again.

Thank you.
Tagrina chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
Oh my god! This story that you've written is simply too amazing for words! And what a cliffhanger! Now I'm too scared to find out that something horrible has happened to James.

To say in one word: beautiful. This is what I think of your story.
tornangelwings chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
ooh your mean! but a great way to keep the story interesting. i love it its great.

keep it up

Duke
gulistala chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
I knew this was coming! It was about time! But I don't like these parts, to be honest. It just reminds me everytime that good things don't last for eternity. But then I remember that usually good things come after bad things. Yay! I really really wonder what happened to James.

gulistanlik
emotionless-stares chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
EEk! that's so sad. I hope he turns up soon. I won't be able to stand if he doesn't return. Update soon!
cheergurl12 chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
.god.! thts soo sad

updatee son!
writingforeverbecauseitsmylife chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
I love it! You are still amazing, no matter how short the chapters are. Update soon!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »