Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
writingforeverbecauseitsmylife chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
I love this! A story this good should have hundreds of reviews! Just so amazing.
teardropsONroses chapter 9 . 7/2/2008

yay!
Essevera chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
sweet story
funnechick chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Ok, so I've been silently reading this story for awhile. And I've loved it since I found it. I just thought I'd say that I completely enjoyed this fluffy post, and just know that in the future, (if there is any more) I'll never be mad or not enjoy fluff in this story. I'm so glad that they both acknowledged their feelings-especially James, as I thought it would take him awhile to stop denying that he liked Mary.

So, anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. And because I've been reading this story, (and not too long ago I read a finished story that delt with a veteran of the Vietnam War) I've been really interested in learning more about it and even checked out a book on the subject. Now I just have to get off the internet (mainly fictionpress) long enough to read it before it's due back at the library. Wish me luck :)
OoohLookACat chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
oh they're together

that's so cute

and james is opening up

and becomming a completely different guy

or...perhaps the same guy he used to be

with slight differences

such as mary haha

can;t wait for more

izzie
TwoBeats chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
This is such a cute story! I find myself smiling and saying "aw" out loud. I really like how you've taken on the challenge of writing a story set 30 years back. You're doing an awesome job. Anyway, I look forward to reading more. Update soon.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
THey are so cute!

I LUV YA!

XX
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
love this! it's like... i don't know, it's just plain CUTE.

but let's get one thing straight- you kill james, i kill you. are we clear?

because honestly, i don't think i'll be able to stand it. wah, that would suck. but so far, it's going well. i'd like it to end well.

but you know, the thing about writing stuff like this is that if it;s better to kill him, you really ought to.

but, in my opinion, it is ver, very, very bad to kill him.

so don't.

post more soon!
It Feels Like Rain chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
I just wanted to say...I absolutely adore this story! I'm so happy they admitted their feelings and I am looking forward to the next chapter. You write very well, might I add. ]
quixotickvinne chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Oh, love it.

I just found this story about an hour ago and didn't stop reading until I'd read everything you've written so far.

I am completely enamoured and can't wait to read more!

Update soon :)
Lynn84 chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
You are doing a beautiful job with this story! It is one of my favorites. I get so excited when I see that you have updated, so please keep them coming! And a little fluff has never hurt anybody (you actually made me squeel like a little girl)! Keep up the fantastic job!
tornangelwings chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
you are ...freaking amazing. i love this story so freaking much...i love reading the letters, they make me smile. the kitten sounded so cute. and i absolutly the way you put in the lavender, it adds a very nice touch.

what does she do to get it like that...or is it just natural. you dont have to put it in the story i would just like to know.

thanks and great chapter

~Duke
writingforeverbecauseitsmylife chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
I love the fluff and cheese! this story is amazing just like everything you write! It's my favorite story!
gulistala chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Something bad is definitely going to happen to James! Uh-oh...

Oh and how I felt about this chapter, well I think the big silly grin and the giggles would be a sign that I enjoyed this chappie! D

Keep up the good work!

gulistanlik
OoohLookACat chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
wow. that is so scarily coincidental

i figured something had happened between mary's mother and james' father, but dating was something i didn't see haha

and he helped someone give birth

that's so...amazing.