Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
How many chapters is this going to be?

Another interesting chapter. James still hasn't broken out of his shell or at least, the letters haven't been able to smooth his rough edges...yet.

I'm curious as to how this is going to end, but I'll have to wait.

Till the next chappie,

writingforeverbecauseitsmylife chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Ok, I'm sorry, but a writer as good as you should have at least 30 reviews by now! I am dead serious. Keep on writing!
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
this is, by far, the only story with war that i like..

can't wait for the next chapters..

keep it up:)
Maria Regina chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
You have a nice writing style, I suppose that the thought of writing to someone is always nice (since in this time period it's all e-mails and text messages) - a nice change.

I haven't read any of the others yet, but I do hope you'll win, I guess I could vote for you.

The thought of "not-even-friends-yet" isn't new, but I guess it's a good start; since I don't believe in love at first sight.

MR
kim2010 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
hey, this is a pretty interesting story...

i can't wait to see what happens between mary and james...
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Oh I didn't know that this was going to be a chapter fic! I'm glad I added you to author alert, then. _

I was initially planning on asking you whether there would be a happy or sad ending to this. But I think the answer would spoil the story for me, hehe.

So, she's going to fall for James as he sends replies back, if he ever does of course. Very interesting. And poor kid, he really has been sheltered from all the bad news.

I honestly can't wait till the next chappie!

Seisaset chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
oh i really like this... although i have a question, what is Skow? please update soon :)
writingforeverbecauseitsmylife chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I love this. You are my favorite writer on this site. I cannot believe you only have 5 reviews for this story. You are an amazing writer. Keep writing and update soon!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Not too bad at all!

xx
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Woah. To be honest I don't know what to say. Yes this was good, but I'm trying to pinpoint what sets this apart from other one-shots. Yes, you're probably saying 'then why are you bothering with a review'. I review to let people know that I've read their story and to shed some light on how it made me feel. And this piece, well, it sure has a tragic feel to it. But that's great, it's not some sappy tragic feel. It's the type that wrenches your heart open, but at the same time, due to the ending of your story, leaves hope.

Did that make sense? I hope it did, hehe. D

I think I'll subscribe to you. _

big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i usually dislike war stories, but this sounds good. i like it. i want more of it.

post more soon?
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh this is good so far. I'm anticipating the angst, hahahaha. I haven't read angsty stuff in a while.
X All of the Above X chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Woah this sounds so interesting! I can't wait to read on, James sounds so...mysterious. Lol. Hey, update soon. I'd really like to see you take this one further. And it would be really cool if it was modern lol, but this is okay.

niki.