Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
geegus chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
really good :D

maybe you could make the chapters a little longer?

if you cant thats fine its still a great story,

just my opinion
tornangelwings chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Hello again,

once again amazing chapter. love the part of him writing her back, to tell you the truth im kinde of nervous for the next chapter.

oh you have heard that song, i love it. i get goosebumps every time. i always want one of my b/f to be in the service. i dont know i just like guys who do that. it shows character, cuz we all know bootcamp is hell.

well if you ever get the sudden urge to talk you can just message me, i get extremely bored.

once again amazing writing i am looking forward to reading more.

-Duke
DuchessYappingDog chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Oh, that really was a fast update! Development. I pretty much figured that James and Laura had a thing before. I mean, it's hard for people to stay together when they're in different places and situations. But anyways, I hope that James continues to write her... not that I expect him to write every time immediately. :[
gulistala chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Oh yay, progress!

Poor James. Hopefully he will find hope in Mary...eventually.

gulistanlik
cheergurl12 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
u should try and make the chapters

longer :)
cheergurl12 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
this is a cute story line! keep writing

and post the next chapter son! :)
kim2010 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
yes, i was waiting for this story... ]]

but i did notice a mistake...

"With her mind set, Laura locked the diner door and began her walk home when she noticed Laura’s beat"

i think you meant mary instead of laura right?
Seisaset chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
great chapter :)
tornangelwings chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
hello,

i would just like to congratulate you on this amazing story. me personally i have always been fascinated by war, or rather by what keeps the soldiers going.

i have a friend getting ready to go to bootcamp for the marines, and i am going to write...whether he likes it or not.

and i have read some of the letters my father(a former marine corporal) had written to my grandma, and a letter or two that he had written to my mother when he was over in Somalia.

i just wanted to let you know that you did an amazing job at keeping it historically accurate.

this kind of reminds of the song by the Dixie Chicks :traveling soldier.

you should listen to it sometime
teardropsONroses chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
this is really good

you should write more soon

if you can

but yeah

I really liked it

very good!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
This story is supposed to be super duperly angsty, right? I'm guessing that he dies at war or goes MIA. Rawr. Both sound bad for her. I wonder if he's going to start writing back. I mean, is it possible to fall in love with someone if they don't respond? I know... it is possible (hence unrequited love), but yeah.
ahahDUDE chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
i'm into this story :)

its cute.
gulistala chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
How many chapters is this going to be?

Another interesting chapter. James still hasn't broken out of his shell or at least, the letters haven't been able to smooth his rough edges...yet.

I'm curious as to how this is going to end, but I'll have to wait.

Till the next chappie,

gulistanlik
writingforeverbecauseitsmylife chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Ok, I'm sorry, but a writer as good as you should have at least 30 reviews by now! I am dead serious. Keep on writing!
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
this is, by far, the only story with war that i like..

can't wait for the next chapters..

keep it up:)