Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
Artume chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
WOW. I loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Especially poor James' portrayal in the beginning...it was so realistic! I think the ending is a bit rushed. We don't get to find out WHEN he came back. And his father's reaction! When he left, they were both estranged! So I suppose you could...work on that? Yeah. :) Absolutely loved it, great work.
Beautiful Destination chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
This story was absolutely gorgeous. I was nearly sweating at the end, hoping that James would still be alive. The emotions were well-depicted, and the characters very unique. Love it!
Devilish Kisses chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Aw, I loved it! Such a cute story!
Devilish Kisses chapter 13 . 1/17/2010
Oh my God, I honestly thought he was dead!
Devilish Kisses chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I hate Mary's mom! Why doesn't she realize that mary has a good heart and she just wants to help Mr. Waters and his son?
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Bill's dead? No!
Devilish Kisses chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I'm glad he wrote to her!
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This James character seems interesting!
mpookiew chapter 16 . 1/13/2010
I loved this last chapter! I seriously was going to die when he didn't come for so long! Very good.
christinaxxyo chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
I honestly couldn't stop smiling through out most of the story. Every letter made me giggle all stupidly and stuff LOL Anyways, this was amazing! I loved how you created so much chemistry between Mary and James through letters. That takes real talent. Once again, you did a great job! :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm so hooked! I can't stop reading this after the first chapter :D You did an amazing job!
Xanthe P chapter 16 . 12/26/2009
*tears on the inside*

That was so... SWEET! :')

I absolutely love it! Falling in love through letters... so romantic. And it does happen in real life too.

Ah, amazing amazing amazing story. I can't believe I've never read this.
Skyterra chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
I know you have finished the story, and I love what I am reading so far. It is really cute the way they fall for each other through letters.

I just noticed something toward the end, however... it says that Ellen is noticing the relationship growing between the two "teenagers," but if I recall correctly, wasn't Mary a freshman when James was a senior? If so they should be three or four years apart, and since Mary just turned 19, James should be at least 21-23... maybe I am thinking of another story? Sorry. :)
goldenspork chapter 16 . 12/14/2009
I wrote the same challenge! :) Yours is a lot different than mine though, I must say. I liked yours, though James travelling through Australia without writing seems to have been pointlessly cruel.

Kudos. :)

Kaylee
Jaliy chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
Nice story! I enjoyed reading it..

Great job!