Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This James character seems interesting!
mpookiew chapter 16 . 1/13/2010
I loved this last chapter! I seriously was going to die when he didn't come for so long! Very good.
christinaxxyo chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
I honestly couldn't stop smiling through out most of the story. Every letter made me giggle all stupidly and stuff LOL Anyways, this was amazing! I loved how you created so much chemistry between Mary and James through letters. That takes real talent. Once again, you did a great job! :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I'm so hooked! I can't stop reading this after the first chapter :D You did an amazing job!
Xanthe P chapter 16 . 12/26/2009
*tears on the inside*

That was so... SWEET! :')

I absolutely love it! Falling in love through letters... so romantic. And it does happen in real life too.

Ah, amazing amazing amazing story. I can't believe I've never read this.
Skyterra chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
I know you have finished the story, and I love what I am reading so far. It is really cute the way they fall for each other through letters.

I just noticed something toward the end, however... it says that Ellen is noticing the relationship growing between the two "teenagers," but if I recall correctly, wasn't Mary a freshman when James was a senior? If so they should be three or four years apart, and since Mary just turned 19, James should be at least 21-23... maybe I am thinking of another story? Sorry. :)
goldenspork chapter 16 . 12/14/2009
I wrote the same challenge! :) Yours is a lot different than mine though, I must say. I liked yours, though James travelling through Australia without writing seems to have been pointlessly cruel.

Kudos. :)

Kaylee
Jaliy chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
Nice story! I enjoyed reading it..

Great job!

Jaliy!
benzene chapter 16 . 11/28/2009
Wonderful. Heartfelt. A little cliche but not too bad. I love the bench ending. Great character development. Grammar wise, it could use some simple editing for tenses and word use. But lovely!
AnnalizebethMadrid chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
So, it's been a while since I first read this. Maybe three months or so. I remember stumbling upon it late one night, as I was going to bed, and then staying up for far longer than I should have to finish reading it. That, in and of itself, isn't unusual for me. Once I find a good fic, I can't put it down until I finish it. Then, normally, I forget about it within a few weeks.

What makes this story different, and what compelled me to write a review for it (when I so rarely do so), is that it's stuck in my head. I'll be doing something random, and I'll think about the characters. Or I'll get this weird compulsion to come read it again. I've come back to read it at least four or five times now, and I can't even put a finger on why. It's made me laugh, and cry, and stay up far past my bedtime :P (like, we're talking up-til-6am-after-programming-until-4am-and-with-class-at-eight). I've got no memory for details, but the story's just really stuck with me. Thanks for creating such a compelling and revisitable world, and thanks for giving us a window into it :)
animegirl214 chapter 16 . 9/24/2009
aw!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

that is so cute! :D :D :D

i was grinning like crazy while reading this... so awesome! eheheheheh

lol.

i wish there was a epilouge.. like them being together on a date or something? :P
Y.O.O chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
I love this story. It made me cry for James and Mary. But it also made me remember how wonderful love between two people is. It's something I forgot and I needed a reminder for. It made me remember to stay happy because the world is dark and it's not going to change if I don't. Thank you for sharing your story. The reviews should be hundreds higher!
its-like-i-sed chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
hii

i absolutely luved ur story n i really hope u won the award because it is wat u deeserv fab writer n u hav created this n put it 2gether with the plot in the best way any1 could ever do soo thanx soo much 4 writing such a great story
Genato chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
i really, really love this fic. it's the innocence in mary, it's bill and molly and it's james fighting a smile when he gets a letter. what i just don't like is the last chapters. i mean, wth? australia was too random, and it wasn't in james' character to send dead bodies to his father and girlfriend pretending that it was his corpse. it's so.. insensitive? and i dunno, i think you just lost the character development from there. i expected tears and all. but oh well.
Carlotta Lynn chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
That was great! I got scared there for a minute. Then I was like, no she wouldn't do that to us! Her reaction to him coming back was AWESOME! haha. made me laugh and read it again! Thanks for the story it was great!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »