Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
bfldnbfdld chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
I absolutely loved that. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. The letters seemed so real and I was so glad that you decided to keep him alive, I've read similar stories where the soldier dies and they break my heart. This touched my heart in all the more different a way.

Your characters were original and realistic, they had faults and you didn't shy away from showing that. You've clearly written this a while back but I just had to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading it.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 16 . 5/7/2010
Great story!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
OMG!

that has to be THE cutest story I have read! I love all your works and really hope you continue to write!
tamii chapter 16 . 4/12/2010
So romantic *sigh*

Very well-written story, I think we all fancy James now! I could squeal over how cute this story is! (I'll try and refrain from doing so...)

But seriously, I love it! Will you be continuing writing soon? I hope you do - you're a very good writer!
itsames chapter 16 . 3/20/2010
This is absolutely one of my favourite stories I've ever read in my entire life! this is exactly what I would picture the movie "Dear John" would be like...romantic but tragic and traumatizing at the same time!

I was so moved by it and you're writing is fabulous...your characters have such originality to them, I could just play around with them in my mind with my imagination...and let me say, it was a real treat.

Thank you so very much for a wonderful read!
Artume chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
WOW. I loved it. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Especially poor James' portrayal in the beginning...it was so realistic! I think the ending is a bit rushed. We don't get to find out WHEN he came back. And his father's reaction! When he left, they were both estranged! So I suppose you could...work on that? Yeah. :) Absolutely loved it, great work.
Beautiful Destination chapter 16 . 1/23/2010
This story was absolutely gorgeous. I was nearly sweating at the end, hoping that James would still be alive. The emotions were well-depicted, and the characters very unique. Love it!
Devilish Kisses chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
Aw, I loved it! Such a cute story!
Devilish Kisses chapter 13 . 1/17/2010
Oh my God, I honestly thought he was dead!
Devilish Kisses chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I hate Mary's mom! Why doesn't she realize that mary has a good heart and she just wants to help Mr. Waters and his son?
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Bill's dead? No!
Devilish Kisses chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I'm glad he wrote to her!
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This James character seems interesting!
mpookiew chapter 16 . 1/13/2010
I loved this last chapter! I seriously was going to die when he didn't come for so long! Very good.
christinaxxyo chapter 16 . 12/28/2009
I honestly couldn't stop smiling through out most of the story. Every letter made me giggle all stupidly and stuff LOL Anyways, this was amazing! I loved how you created so much chemistry between Mary and James through letters. That takes real talent. Once again, you did a great job! :)
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »